NBA All Star 2006 Concept

AAO

i also think yur home's would make a better Team USA set than what they have (you have to change the name and a few other minor details of course), and if you made the away a darker shade of blue, i bet thatd work for the Dream Team too

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

the number font's a little iffy, but other than that this is nice. now if only Milwaukee would get an all star game in my lifetime so i could put my Buckstar to use :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

why is the all star game gonna be in the west for 3 years in a row?

(LA 04, Denver 05, Houston 06)? I think they should alternate west and east every year. My prediction is that the Bobcats will host the all star game in 2007, i read somewhere that as soon as the new Bobcats arena is built they'll have all star weekend there. And that's the next time the event will come to the east i think.

Is the star bleeding for a reason?

Is the Rockets "R" logo bleeding for a reason? Its not bleeding "its blasting off"...according to the designers of the Rockets logo. So i went with that. Just like the NBA All Star Denver 2005 logo is a play off of the Nuggets original logo. So instead of an R blasting off through a hoop, its a star.

Archived