A little country-wide update

Midway

I'd love to see what you could do with Syracuse. I hate their current set, and none of their older designs have ever screamed Syracuse to me. Their basketball uniforms are very fitting for the school, and the football team has lagged behind in the design department for so long

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

You can't mess around with tradition too much at Boston College. But you can provide some modern one-offs to go with it.

The idea here was to stray from the avian theme and go with something more appealing to the locale. In retrospect I think I ended up with a pair of faux all star uniforms in BC colors instead of something that spelled American patriotism. At this point I think I'ma just let you guys decide whether or not this one should go back to the drawing board before tackling Syracuse.

WCsNk3q.png

Midway.png

• 4 weeks later...

The BC concept looks great.  Under Armour sort of did this with the Fenway uniforms this year but I like your concept.  Would love to see BC go to this style for its away uniform (i.e. Michigan this year going to a throwback style for its away uniform) or at least an option for an away uni (wear it once or twice a year).  

• 3 months later...

Yours looks so much more... Elegant. Things I Like, plain white numerals, all the updates striping, Pegasus on helmet (I dig this alot). Things that could improve? I think the numbers need a little more thickness, ever so slightly. This is really good, in your mind would there be other combinations?

Might as well continue with the other toilet bowl entry.

Imo, Kansas has never looked good. By that I mean, never. I feel a cleaner set like this could pair up really well with the more traditional programs and would distinguish them better from other royal blue teams like Boise State and Kentucky.

tXFzH8g.png

Midway.png

Archived