Monarch Premier League Soccer (FINAL GAMEDAY+LEAGUE CHAMPIONS) 20/20

XenonDesigns

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, gswansea said:

I like the format of FC Callorn's logo.  Also, could we possibly see a full league table of the standings?

Thank you! I was planning on doing a full table at the end of the season. 

Speaking of the end of the season, here's a little video I made for fun to give a feel of the league: http://youtu.be/vtxmbUqyMVY

All the clips are from the Bundesliga YouTube channel because well the MPL doesn't exist lol.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

On 3/25/2016 at 5:46 PM, gswansea said:

I like the format of FC Callorn's logo.  Also, could we possibly see a full league table of the standings?

So I've been keeping up with the EPL schedule for the most part, but with the thread coming to an end, I decided to fast forward the weeks a bit so here's the top 3 clubs ahead of matchday 37. Again, I'll make a full league table and recap next week for matchday 38. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, XenonDesigns said:

Thank you! I was planning on doing a full table at the end of the season. 

Speaking of the end of the season, here's a little video I made for fun to give a feel of the league: http://youtu.be/vtxmbUqyMVY

All the clips are from the Bundesliga YouTube channel because well the MPL doesn't exist lol.

Looks great.

What program did you use for editing on that video?

For now, this will be the last update! All 20 teams are done! I may make a few stadiums in Maya and post them or maybe make some new third kits but here is the last team and final league standings! 

West Dorian Mariner

West Dorian Mariner has been one of the most determined teams throughout the years. The club isn't the most wealthy but is usually able to get a rag-tag type style squad to stay above the relegation line. Unfortunately, this year the club wasn't as lucky this year as many players suffered injuries causing them to be relegated.

Shretetetetee.thumb.png.718bc48e37458998

The Final Gameday (Week 38)

56ff49f797842_week381.png.cde1480d295a58

56ff49fa99833_week382.png.6791dda4ef1ddf

Game summaries: AFLV, Montpellier and Bolian had extremely crucial games coming into week 38 with only about 2 points separating them.

montper.png.a0351a36a6306bd6a844bbb1d488

Montpellier had a dream season and by week 37 they led the league. It was looking great for the club as all they needed was another "W". Riding high after past weeks, the blues were way too confident as they fell behind 2-0 by the 20' minute. They were able to salvage a draw but it relied on their opponents to see who would lift the trophy. 

56ff4fbb0a5ab_boliancav.png.b16b8a684607

Bolian had been a powerhouse all season long and was looking to become the first back-to-back champions in over a decade. They were in third by gameday 38 and threw everything on the line to help them secure the victory. After they did capture a thrilling win, it was out of their hands to see who'd take home the silverware.

AFLV.png.8cc17582ecb560969d5483b76b796bd

Larcons Ville was one the main "underdogs" in the top 3. Heading into week 37 they were in third with their first team keeper out with a broken wrist. Heroics from 19 year old back-up, Benouit, helped AFLV secure wins against Saint-Paul and North Bay. After matchday 38's final whistle blew, the fans of the dark blue roared up as the league trophy returned to the country's capital for the second time in 5 years. 

56ff4cd39130b_2016champs.png.9293f24099d

Final League Table

56ff4a333ff2d_ScreenShot2016-04-02at12.2

Took longer than I expected to finish this thread but I really like the way it turned out! 

kight.thumb.png.8516c3936983ac1aa3aade50

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first post in the site, and so, wow! Great job, amazing work. I think I found my place, here. hehe Some of you guys have incredible works and really, this is inspiring me. Since I was a teen guy, I'd like to write some stories about fantasy countries and your clubs, stadiums and stuff.. Keep going! Good job!

Archived