Monarch Premier League Soccer (FINAL GAMEDAY+LEAGUE CHAMPIONS) 20/20

XenonDesigns

Nenor Bay

Nenor Bay is the second team based in the capital of Taurun next to Nenor City. Nenor Bay and Nenor City have one of the most competitive rivalries in the league as both teams have a total of 12 League Championships. Although most of Bay's championships came in it's prime back in 1970s, they've been climbing the ladder each year, signing new players and showing that they are one of the closest clubs to competing against the powerhouses of AFLV and Bolian. 

(Also I updated the Saint-Paul logo)

Sheet.png

Logo.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cavalry

Located in Larcons Ville, Cavalry is quite the underdog in comparison to their neighbors, AFLV. Since 1922, they have only 2 league trophies (1989 and 2004) as they've spent most of they're time in the second and third division. The club was promoted in 2001 for the first time since 1992 and won the league trophy in 04. For the past few years they've had great players but they end up departing the club for larger wages causing the ownership to find more ponies over horses. This new strategy has worked as they've won the MFF Cup in 2012, 13 and 15. The next stop is the league. 

Sheet.png

Map updat.png

Sporting Thomas City

Sporting Thomas City has been one of the powerhouses of the MPL. They've got 14 league trophies to their name and are constantly competing for another as they have a great reputation and academy. Not much more to say about them.

Sheet.thumb.png.f85a3054a574c7b870f6e850

Week 27

56d8ebc439920_ScreenShot2016-03-03at8.57

MFF Cup: Group Stage 2

56d8ed8159e6f_ScreenShot2016-03-03at9.05

Malar Wanderers

Established in 1923, Wanderers was once a great team in the MPL but in the late 80s, they were sold after long time owner Tomas Edways died and no one else stepped up. After being sold many things were changed. The team dropped off in quality as finances were drawn back. The club spent many years in the middle of the table of the second division until a distant relative of Edways began a protest and boycott against the new ownership. Finally in 1998 the ownership gave the club to the relative of Edways even though he wasn't that wealthy. This made a connection between fans and ownership that was able to kickstart the journey back to the premier league.

Sheet.thumb.png.2cd8d34475f610ec9d277e1d

Edit: I forgot to mention that I moved the league logo from the sleeves to the back, idk why I just like it better and maybe I'll put the country flag of the sleeves or something. If you have suggestions for anything please feel free to reply.

You've got some pretty unique color schemes going on here!

I only have one concern, though: I feel like both of Thomas City's jerseys look too similar to each other. Might I suggest changing stripes on the top [home?] jersey to white stripes on brown rather than the brown stripes on white that you have now.

Just a thought~

8 hours ago, TheGiantsFan said:

You've got some pretty unique color schemes going on here!

I only have one concern, though: I feel like both of Thomas City's jerseys look too similar to each other. Might I suggest changing stripes on the top [home?] jersey to white stripes on brown rather than the brown stripes on white that you have now.

Just a thought~

Ok, I see what you mean. I'll try it out. Also, I was going for more of an orange not brown.

• 3 weeks later...

Week 31 Scores:

After 31 games, Bolian leads the league (68), followed by AFLV and AC Montpellier tied for 2nd (63). Callorn fighting hard to get out the tight relegation zone (19). As it stands right now, the title could go to Bolian, Montpellier or Larcons Ville. Clubs like Le Port (57), Nenor City (59) and Fort Hymm (51) are still in the race as well. 

56ef1099c25dd_Week31.png.6b16b599d249ce4

56ef109bbac86_312.png.0e0a21557aa7a88bae

Next team is Fort Hymm

North Bay United

Located on the industrial island of Hollan in the North Bay is a club that has been on the rise with lots of young talent coming from all over the world. Although they have so many skilled prospects, the players have been struggling to gain respect for each other and chemistry is extremely low. This season, NBU is coming close to being relegated but manager Todd Brooks has explained that he's dedicated to the club and will fight to keep them in the top flight.  

gt.thumb.png.f09026f9645f2db9f7f22cdee32

Only two more teams after these two...

FC Callorn

Callorn is recently promoted from the Monarch Division 1. Over their history they mainly spent most of their time in the 2nd and 3rd divisions until last season when a good mix of veterans and prospects led the club to the premiership.

Sheet.thumb.png.a101cb96b2d679f093d9f3fb

Reims Isle

Reims Isle was established in 1923 on the bay of south sea. Over the course of the teams existence, they've captured 3 league championships and 5 MFF Cups. Recently they've been up and down but have managed to stay above the relegation line. 

Sheet.thumb.png.9eb09b7f5c2d235649a3fd11

On 3/20/2016 at 1:44 PM, XenonDesigns said:

I wasn't happy with the previous Nenor Bay logo so I remade it. C&C is appreciated!

Update.thumb.png.91ddf8369a99e60ea70c1ab

[previous version below - cc]

Sheet.png.d983baf7f1104ba8a7c63251edbffd

both are solid bases. at the moment ver.2 feels just kinda...there. 

i think the 2 ship version has more potential, because with tweaks, the form could imply a narrative.

since there's a bitter rivalry between bay and city, i just spontaneously imagined a back story where they were 1 entity back in the day, but split and those 2 ships represented the split and rivalry for one region. somewhat analogous to everton/liverpools history.

if that idea is too ridiculous, maybe put the ver.2 ship in water? unless nenor bay is known for its dry docks....

the kits are all sharp and distinctive. me likey.

5 hours ago, Commodore Crablegs said:

[previous version below - cc]

Sheet.png.d983baf7f1104ba8a7c63251edbffd

both are solid bases. at the moment ver.2 feels just kinda...there. 

i think the 2 ship version has more potential, because with tweaks, the form could imply a narrative.

since there's a bitter rivalry between bay and city, i just spontaneously imagined a back story where they were 1 entity back in the day, but split and those 2 ships represented the split and rivalry for one region. somewhat analogous to everton/liverpools history.

if that idea is too ridiculous, maybe put the ver.2 ship in water? unless nenor bay is known for its dry docks....

the kits are all sharp and distinctive. me likey.

I never knew that about Everton and Liverpool! I definitely think I'll create some story by end of the thread. I'll see what I can do with ship. 

15 minutes ago, Jvhn177 said:

I feel like the colors you use aren't bright enough, for example on Reims isle I don't know if you that's blue or purple, and there are a lot of kits with grey on them

Ok, I see where you're going. 

-Brightened Reims Isle's logo

update.thumb.png.3f3f645b05209ee98cbd150

Fort Hymm 

Named after the colonial stronghold in which rebels sieged to force a British surrender and retreat of Bolian, Fort Hymm has 6 League Titles and 8 MFF Cups. Over the recent seasons the club hasn't won a league title in a while but have shown supreme in the post-season playoff the Dynasty Cup. The O's usually fall short of champions league but have used the disappointment as motivation to capture 3 of the last 5 Dynasty Cups. Taunts from rivals Bolian FC often include mockery about how the DC is a joke but it hasn't stopped them from becoming a real dynasty. 

sgerdg.thumb.png.4a70926c1a4b9f7d4de67b0

Archived