American Soccer Association(8/30) Houston added

JosiahWVU

American Soccer Assosiation  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say go ahead with the hand-drawn stuff!

The main reason why I don't digitize my concepts is that I feel limited by the limited tools that I know how to use (Google Drawings is particularly limiting). Maybe your concepts can flourish better on hand-drawn that digitized, especially since they're frankly really rough concepts...

Quality, not quantity. Right now you have a lot of ideas/concepts. The problem is that all the concepts lack quality (it's not about computer drawn skills vs. hand drawn skills). Really study the professionally done logos and uniforms that actual professional teams use. Use those as "how to" guides and as inspiration, but don't copy them or copy parts of them. Many of the best amateur designers on this site spend months and months on a concept before they post it. I suggest improving all of your posted crests first (one at a time), then work on improving the corresponding uniforms (one at a time), before releasing any more new concepts.

Thanks for the feedback. It's a little hard to take but I understand where your coming from. The reason I don't spend more time on a logo or concept is because when I leave paint and save to come back and work in it later is that when I come back it's pixelated. I think I am going to redo these 8 teams handrawn then post on a new thread.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

IxkieML.png

Archived