Interesting Logo Finds

AHcreative

Hey guys. I was just browsing ebay for some souvenir NHL pucks and I came across a lot of 16 vintage NHL pucks with a couple interesting logos.

Here is a direct link to the sale of the lot

The two logos in question are of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Vancouver Canucks

Here's the first logo that really caught my eye. I've never seen a variation of this particular Blackhawk logo. The feathers are what jumped out at me from the start. Also the face structure and neckline are unlike any I have seen.: 

9ifuLMs.png

The second logo that got my attention was this early version of Johnny Canuck. It looks to be an anniversary logo, hence the "20 Years," but I haven't seen it before and the Canucks used this logo as their 20th Anniversary logo. 

tgEik6V.png

Anyone have any info on these? Are/were they legitimate NHL logos? 

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Before the Canucks joined the NHL in 1970 there was a team called the Vancouver Canucks that existed in the PCHL and WHL between 1945 and 1970.  They used Johnny Canuck as a logo.  This puck was most likely the 20th anniversary logo of the WHL Canucks in 1965.

tVQ04qK.jpg

The misprint on the Flyers logo makes it look like it has one of those googly eyes.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived