Mighty Ducks - Fun Concept

KCScout76

Just for fun - I really enjoyed making this one. If you all like the Away Jersey, I could do a home and even a 3rd. :D Sorry so big (Wallpaper size)

Click & Drag to the URL window!

Mighty Ducks Fun

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Does Geocities let your 'remote' link, because every time I post this concept, a few minutes later it won't come up. Help :blink:

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Hey KC - I'll get things started, since no one wants to comment on your 'cartoon' jersey. What's up duck?

First, nice job of coping another logo, you 'tard', can't you develop your own concepts - or are you just gonna recolor somebody else's work???? Huh?

Afterall, you do have AI 10.0 - of course you never completed reading the manual and learning how to 'properly' use the program - Congratulations, you've graduated from crayons to MS Paint - ooooh, keep this up and you'll make it as a graphic designer once day - NOT! Nitro, SyPhi, Sterling, Coolpuck, STLfantic, EZ all have more talent in their little toe than you have in that thick skull of yours.

Next, your color scheme looks like a Mardi Graw festivle(that's how it's pronounced in Louiseanna). Get it right KC.

Thirdly, how about something orginal, stop making NHL uins and make something no one else has done. You've created 'duck overkill', and it ain't even Duck Season.

Other than that, pretty nice use of gray - I look forward to your next post.

Sincerely,

Your Evil Twin (after all we're both Geminis) :therock:

First, nice job of coping another logo, you 'tard',. . .

Other than that, pretty nice use of gray - I look forward to your next :blink:

I was having a little fun, I had 116 hits on my post and 'NO' and I mean no reponses to it - so my DARK side took over and I critiqued myself . . . or at least my evil twin did - LOL

I hope you enjoy the Ducks Jersey. :D

Only critique or constructive thought that I have for you is that it looks like the arching of anaheim should be retouched. Because the head of the duck overlapped a bit onto the arch work it looks like you tried to rework the lettering around the head. It ends up making the arch look a bit awkward.

Other than that it looks very clean and well done! :D

Bravo KC!

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

the head of the duck overlapped a bit onto the arch work it looks like you tried to rework the lettering around the head. It ends up making the arch look a bit awkward

Good eye FreeKobe, that's what I did - I am using two programs to get it done and they just leave much to be desired - thanks for the comment I'll see if I can fix it. :D

Archived