Raytown South MS Football Unis

KCScout76

We got new Unis last year - cut and paste to see them.

Our team mascot is the Cardinals- I use an Iowa State Bird/Tornado, as it looks a lot like a cardinal and I wanted a nice helmet decal that would be distinctive and no one in Kansas City used (there are several schools that are also the Cardinals)

I choose black pants as white ones are so hard to clean and they dont turn PINK in the wash when the red jerseys get washed with the white pants :blink:

You gotta understand, these are Jr. High/Middle School kids, so I've got to be practical, as well as within my budget set down by my athletic director.

We look better than anyone we play - even better than 1/2 the high schools in the city. Cut & Paste, enjoy our home and away jerseys. :D

Ray-South 2004 Uniforms Click on and Drag to URL window.

Comments are welcome!!!!

Here's a picture of one of my coaches with the team wearing the unis last year.

coachmiller_with_bteam_sms_fb2003.jpg

sms_rms_pregame2003__9.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Lots of Middle/High schools use collegiate logos or professional logos for their sports teams. At my old middle school, the team nickname was the West Hollow Wolverines, but they use the Wisconsin badger as it fits very nicely with the W sweater and doesn't look all that much different from a wolverine.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

if i remember correctly, in my area there is Land O Lakes HS that uses the UF Gators script logo, and Wharton HS that uses the Kentucky Wildcat log crawling up the letters UK, but instead of UK it is WW (for Wharton Wildcats)

Couldn't your school get in trouble for using the Iowa State Cyclone logo? Or, did they ask permission to use it?

From my sports dealers explanation to me, some 4 years ago - They had to get permission to use certain college logos; there are many which are on a list that can be used w/o permission.

I know that the decal companies pay a 'fee' to the NCAA or other institution for the use of the logos. Pantone or someother expert would have a better explanation for this.

All I know is my sports rep. who gets the decals for us says he can print them. Yea for us - we look good (for a middle school that is). B)

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Lemme guess. Sports Belle for the unis?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Sports Belle for the unis?

Not sure where our dealer got them. The school district does it's athletic business through "Jerry's Sports Shop" in Grandview, MO (a KC suburb). I know our pants and jerseys are REEBOK.

Most of my schools logos are adapted from college logos.

homepage.htm_txt_baseballlogonew.gif adapted from UND's NorthDakotaFightingSioux4.GIF

CHS.gif adapted from NCSU's NCStateWolfpack2.GIF

They also have a version of the logo seen here: Syracuse50s.GIF

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived