Seattle Mariners New Logo based off My Little Pony?

ScottEgbert

Hi! I was wondering if the Seattle Mariners have a new logo. Well, I saw Daring Do's Cutie Mark and it looks similar to today's Mariners logo. I edit it and put the text "Seattle Mariners" inside it as well as the trademark on the outside. So, New Mariners logo based off My Little Pony?

daring_do_cutie_mark_vector_seattle_mariners.png

Just now, ScottEgbert said:

Hi! I was wondering if the Seattle Mariners have a new logo. Well, I saw Daring Do's Cutie Mark and it looks similar to today's Mariners logo. I edit it and put the text "Seattle Mariners" inside it as well as the trademark on the outside. So, New Mariners logo based off My Little Pony?

Primary Logo

14 hours ago, ScottEgbert said:

Hi! I was wondering if the Seattle Mariners have a new logo.

The Mariners would have told us so if they had a new logo, or any intention of rebranding.

That aside, your presentation needs some work. It appears that you've squashed the image for no reason. The current logo is based on a compass, as is the Pony's arse tattoo, and I'm pretty sure most compasses aren't oval-shaped. Also, if you're going to make them a new logo you should probably try an original design instead of directly copying something from My Little Pony.

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Did ESPN buy an MLB franchise?  Font choice says yes.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

It's easy to make fun of safe spaces and cultural appropriation, but would it have killed dudes to let a cartoon designed for little girls just be for little girls? That was the whole idea of the show, to give an underserved demographic something to call their own, and grown men talking about cartoon horse ass tattoos ruined it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 5/15/2016 at 5:25 PM, ScottEgbert said:

Woah!!1 I totally thought that was their current primary logo. You're right, it *is* the same as Daring Do's cutie mark!

Wow. No.

You do know a naval compass is a pretty common symbol right? Lol

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived