VGHL 2016 - Fictional, Hand Drawn League - Series Complete; Florida Pacmen added 07/20/16

Morgan33

On July 13, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Darknes said:

Yoshi's look great, just curious on why they are in Pittsburgh, when they can be possibly moved South to let them use the Green Color

Too many black and green teams already.  You got the S.T.A.R.S, Knights and Jetsets using that scheme.  There will be a few southern teams upcoming

San Jose Metroids

Video Game: Metroid Prime Series

Colours: Deep Pacific Teal, Charcoal, Platinum.

Uniform Influences: San Jose Sharks

Disappointed in the lack of responses, and complete absence of constructive criticism, but will push on anyways.  Changed the colour scheme and striping for this old franchise to mimic the Sharks fantastic inaugural look.  Diagonal striping allows for a contemporary look that suits the modern colour scheme well.  C & C welcome, thanks for looking!

mszJ2Ud.jpg

2rZuDZD.jpg

I like all of the jerseys they are very nice but for a couple of them they seem to almost mimic NHL teams. I do understand the influence thing but I think you can stray away from that a little to make some of these teams something of their own instead of looking like an AHL affiliate using its parent clubs uniform base.

Brooklyn Gear

Video Game: Metal Gear Solid

Colours: Black, White.

Uniform Influences: Brooklyn Nets (NBA), New York Islanders (Third), Chicago Blackhawks.

For this set I combined the aesthetic for Metal Gear Solid with the bold, Brooklyn, colour scheme.  The shoulders of all three uniforms feature a sublimated "Herring-bone" pattern, which is repeated on the pants.  Simple, Bold and to the point was the goal for this uniform set.  C & C would be mad appreciated, thanks for looking! :)

afvueyk.jpg

ULEMHeR.jpg

35 minutes ago, Morgo said:

Anaheim Assassins

Video Game: Goldeneye 007

Colours: Orange, Black, Champagne, Silver
Uniform Influences: Anaheim Ducks

XC0AeXB.jpg

LNqKwBU.jpg

It's really hard to nitpick when there's so much effort put into these, but here it goes.

The orange is amazing; what the Ducks should've done (without the  point here that references the logo), but I strongly feel that with orange and champagne swapped on the white would look much better. On the alt, the stripes just blend together.

I fully understand that it isn't simple at all to swap colours. This series is outstanding, but mostly there's nothing to say besides commenting on how down to intricate detail these logos are drawn.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Florida Pacmen

Video Game: Pac Man

Colours: Aqua, Spanish Orange, Orange, 

Uniform Influences: None

The map is now complete and so is the series.  C & C appreciated, thanks for looking!

xT08pNS.jpg

GoXUWJQ.jpg

Archived