NFL: 32 Teams to 16 Teams (Phoenix Rams Updated! 5/16)

ramsjetsthunder

13 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Why not the Rams and Chargers?

Not every combination matches perfectly with locations, and I also think that adds realistic elements to it, in this "world" I combined the Rams and Cardinals due to their mutual history in St. Louis, though they will not play in St. Louis due to the NFL leaving the city

fiowXOD.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Not every combination matches perfectly with locations, and I also think that adds realistic elements to it, in this "world" I combined the Rams and Cardinals due to their mutual history in St. Louis, though they will not play in St. Louis due to the NFL leaving the city

Ok, that makes more sense now.

ExJworW.png

The logo looks a lot better with the P, I'm just wondering why you have the a as the letter with the horn rather than the R. The horn still looks kinda strange on the a, and the wordmark overall looks weird with the R being lowercase and the a being a different height than the other letters. I understand if you want to be different from the Rams' current identity, but I would say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Lose the gold and go with yellow - after all it is the uniforms that the rams won the superbowl in during the GSOT era and the yellow would match the cardinals

win/win

edit* - also some red could be incorporated into the sleeves and socks to tie in the cardinals. leave the helmet two colors. 

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived