Go Red Sox!

Hi guys. This is my latest work, a rebrand of the NCAA Division I Georgia Southern Eagles. Their current identity is from 2010.

Here is a link to their logo package: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/688/Georgia_Southern_Eagles/

Georgia%20Southern%20Eagles%20logo%20pre

Georgia%20Southern%20Eagles%20primary%20

Georgia%20Southern%20Eagles%20secondary%

Georgia%20Southern%20Eagles%20alternate%

Georgia%20Southern%20Eagles%20alternate%

Georgia%20Southern%20Eagles%20word%20mar

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

4 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Beautiful clean logo and an even better presentation :D Although I kind of prefer the old color scheme, this one is good in it's own right.

Thank you, ZionEagle.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

3 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

Beautiful, although I always liked the old gold color they had alot as well. The added red looks great! Will we be seeing uniforms or anything for this?

Thank you, sleuthpanther. Not sure yet about uniforms or merch.

2 hours ago, 8993 said:

Love this! Looks great and classy. Would instantly be a classic.

I would also love to see your interpretation of a rebrand of Georgia Southern's biggest rival, Appalachian State!

Thank you, 8993. I will think about rebranding Appalachian State. Might become a future project.

The only flaw I see here is the addition of red. In-state (And possibly main, for now) rival Georgia State has red as a secondary color. So to see Georgia Southern have red seems a little weird in  certain eyes, even if it's a tertiary color. That, and the G reminds me of the Chattanooga Mocs' C used on their helmets, probably because of the similar italicized font.

Nevertheless, this is an excellent set. The logos are clean and the presentation is top-notch.

19 hours ago, NSLthe2nd said:

The only flaw I see here is the addition of red. In-state (And possibly main, for now) rival Georgia State has red as a secondary color. So to see Georgia Southern have red seems a little weird in  certain eyes, even if it's a tertiary color. That, and the G reminds me of the Chattanooga Mocs' C used on their helmets, probably because of the similar italicized font.

Nevertheless, this is an excellent set. The logos are clean and the presentation is top-notch.

Thanks, NSLthe2nd. I have chosen red to replace gray, because I liked to use a more colorful accent or tertiary color instead of that dull gray. My logo just didn't look good enough.

14 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

This would be a perfect update for Georgia Southern. Great job!! 

Thanks, panthers2012. Much appreciated.

Archived