Wisconsin Logo + Uni Concept

SpazBadger

Hello! I've been off these forums for a while, but now that I'm back I might as well contribute! You guys might have seen my old Wisconsin concept, if you have cool, if you haven't don't try to find it, it's awful and needs to be burned. Anyways Wisconsin just recently switched to Under Armour, and as a Badger fan I was really excited for that because Adidas sucked. So I was pumped for the uniform unveilings (football and basketball in particular) and was really impressed with what UA did with everything. Except for the football uniforms! They hardly changed anything, and my biggest pet peeve is that the "wave/motion W" just seems totally out of place. I also really like it as a logo, but it just doesn't fit with Wisconsin's "brand".

badgersnewunis2.jpg

So, I took it upon myself to create new, more outside of the box logo and uniforms, that could still fit into Wisconsin's brand. First I designed a very simple logo, I just took the W in Wisconsin's

uw-newlogo.png

font and just added some serifs to both sides to give them the appearance of f's. I did this because it would work with their new "Forever Forward" mantra. (I know it also kind of looks like the Wonder Woman logo but I don't care.) Then I started on the actual uniforms, and that's when it got interesting, because I wanted something totally new for Wisconsin. In these I really took the new W and the Forever Forward slogan to heart. 

CCUWAWAYConcept.jpg

CC-UWHOMECONCEPT.jpg

And there you have it! Really weird, almost throwback "new" UA uniforms done on a Nike template! If you read all my rambling thanks, and if you didn't cool. C&C is greatly appreciated!

6j00o2K.png

5gJ9cJX.jpg

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's a little difficult to do on a flat template,  but I'd like to see those arrows aim from the top of the W to the top of the facemask rather than a straight line out.

I disagree, I think this is a unique touch that makes these different. My eye went right to it in a good way

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Just gonna throw this out there: what if instead of opposite facing "F's" on the W, you made both face right and combined them in the style of the old logo to create a forward moving W made from those F's. Just had that thought while looking at your concept. Not a Badgers fan but I think it's a clean look.

I think I'm one of the few that like the redesign of the real uniforms. Except for the numbers. But this concept is a great way to think outside the box. I really like the logo and honestly could see a version being used in the future. I think the helmets would look a little better if the number was placed on the side. The only thing about the jersey is the name could be bigger. Other than that it looks fantastic. And I think if the pants had the double stripe on the side it would look a tad better. From one Badger fan to another, great job!

Archived