Calgary Flames

Flames1fan

I think the black and yellow stripes on the home should be reversed so they match the logo.  The road version is solid and brings back great memories of the 2004 run.  I like the boldness and simplicity of the striping.

I really like it!!! Much better that their current jerseys. My only thing is that the chest logos are WAY too big...

Also it would be very interesting to see black sleeves and a logo like the current jerseys...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Personally, I've always thought the Flames need black. Their shades of red and yellow don't quite contrast enough for my liking, and the black trim really sets them off.

As for this concept, I'm not a fan of the red jersey with the white C, but I am a fan of the red jersey with the black C. Very reminiscent of the 2004 Stanley Cup run set, which is the best they've ever looked. Plus I'm just not a huge fan of big swaths of white (yokes, cuffs, hem stripes) on color jerseys. Even the latest update of the red jersey with the black C could use a different colour of collar than white (probably black).

Archived