Who let his team down more?

mjrbaseball

Which NFL player let his team down more by his recent actions?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neither...

To my knowledge, Ricky Williams never missed a practice or disrupted his team by smoking weed. The NFL's friggin' nanny laws did that for him.

Quincy Carter on actually took his team to the playoffs last year after being shi**ed on by what seemed like half the city of Dallas. In fact, I'd rather he be keeping Brett Favre's spot on the bench warm than Tim Couch (not that this really says much).

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Ricky because the Dolphins now have the same rushing attack they had as three years ago...NONE!!!

[This one's dedicated to Nick Bakay's old "Fear and Loathing Index." Why? Because he's from Buffalo!]

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Ricardo...like Craven said, the Fins now have the rushing attack they had in teh Marino era: nonexistent. Travis Minor's no Ricky, that's for sure.

Carter, he and now Testaverde are just keeping the ball warm til Henson's ready. Then again, Henson's not gonna play this season unless everybody else winds up in the hospital. Basically, the Boys' depth chart at QB:

starter-Vinny Testaverde

backup-Tony Romo...the only Cowboy QB from last year that's still in Big D. He'll be a starter somewhere in the future, but it won't be in Dallas. If Parcells sees potential in ya, that's enough of a resume to get a shot.

3rd string-Drew Henson, mainly cus he's still shaking the rust off and learning the system. He'll be starter in two years at the latest.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived