UCLA football concept

JetsLuvver

You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind, pull the mask off the Lone Ranger nor mess with UCLA's uniforms. The gold helmets and plain gold pants are sacred and you fricked it up so bad.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind, pull the mask off the Lone Ranger nor mess with UCLA's uniforms. The gold helmets and plain gold pants are sacred and you f***ed it up so bad.

Wow man, that's pretty harsh. And false, since they did just screw them up last year by going to plain block numbers. Anyway these are ok, but I do prefer the gold to yellow.

"Wow man, that's pretty harsh."

Sometimes I do harsh criticisms, but as for the switch from script numbers to block, blame that on adidas.

You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind, pull the mask off the Lone Ranger nor mess with UCLA's uniforms.  The gold helmets and plain gold pants are sacred and you f***ed it up so bad.

Dude, what the fluff is your problem?

It's one thing to say "I prefer _____" or "I would suggest doing _____" and fill the blank with a helpful suggestion. That's called constructive criticism and it's the best way to HELP people improve their work.

It's a completely different thing to tell someone they "fluffed it up". It goes beyond harsh, all the way to derisive and mean. It doesn't help anybody, but it sure as hell reflects poorly on you.

JetsLuvver, I like how it invokes UCLA's basketball jerseys (I presume that's what you're going for), as that always bothered me a bit about UCLA, but I'm not sure that striping carries over well. Perhaps if you widened and curved them a bit, they would look more like football jerseys and less like basketball jerseys on top of football jerseys. I hope I'm making sense.

"It's one thing to say 'I prefer _____' or 'I would suggest doing _____' and fill the blank with a helpful suggestion. That's called constructive criticism and it's the best way to HELP people improve their work.

"It's a completely different thing to tell someone they 'fluffed it up'. It goes beyond harsh, all the way to derisive and mean. It doesn't help anybody..."

[imitating Dana Carvey's Church Lady]

Well, isn't that SPECIAL? Some of us are having a hissy fit when it's so conveeeeeeeeeniant.

UDub, how can I put it in a word...let me see...how about, uh...

TRADITION!! (Said with a echo.)

[/imitating Dana Carvey's Church Lady]

Craven,

Excuse me if I misinterpreted your (true-to-form) lame and patronizing attempt at a joke, but do you really think it's okay to disrespect people and their work like that?

I don't care if it's because they added pink flowers to the Yankees jersey...there is no justification for your response to this concept.

Ya know, it's funny, all this time you've spent viciously criticizing other people's work, and I still haven't seen a single artistic contribution of yours...

--

I've had enough of this plop.

I apreciate you downsizing the Ucla script.

They are initials...they should be capital UCLA...instead, they did the cursive Ucla, and it reads "you-cla" really...

I agree with that.

The bear head doesn't work on the helmet, but it might not look too bad on the hip of the pants.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived