Fixing the Adidas NHL mess

JCRGraphix

I've been super busy with my new part-time job as Lead Artist with a brewing company and interviewing for other jobs as well as finishing up my Army career (9 days to freedom!), so I haven;t had time for concepts, but today, I took a look at two of the worst Adidas jerseys and fixed them up. What do you think?

preds.thumb.png.04ffa909eb7580b89f3d2bfad5f3841f.png

sens.thumb.png.aaa56cdea4eee1f8ea828d4ac8fc328b.png

Nashville is absolutely perfect; I love the sublimation you put in there.

Ottawa is an improvement, and the home looks outstanding, but there's too much black on the away. To fix that, I'd get rid of the black cuffs and fill them red on both jerseys.

Great presentation as usual, but the hem stripes should be curved to match the cut.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

The subliminal 3 stars of the Tennessee flag for Nashville on the navy stripes is a brillant idea and well executed. Both concepts look worlds better, when using templates consisting of standard hockey stripes, rather than the cookie-cutter, generic templates fabricated for the purpose of easy clicking-and-filling in seconds, whether it be Reebok or Adidas.

Nice concepts. Do more. :)

Nashville looks absolutely outstanding.  The striping is bold and clean, the decision to make navy the dominant colour on the road was the right one and the sublimated stars are a nice touch.  My only suggestion would be to put the guitar pick on both shoulders.  That's the only thing holding it back from perfection.

Ottawa is a huge improvement though I find there are too many instances of black and red touching.  I also think the =O= makes for a better shoulder patch than the the shield.

Archived