New Personal Logo

NoE38_Concepts

So I've been using my NB logo for a while, and I've been wanting to upgrade it for the past few months, and I've finally created one I'm happy with. It incorporates all three of my initials (N, M, and B). The three stars represent my majority Slovenian Ancestry. It creates a bold, innovative look that I believe represents me and my designs well.

9r2ij4.png

Here are some different colour combinations of the logo: (I've always associated myself with Orange and Blue)

vH7U3e4.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

The stars first struck me as being from DC rather than Slovenia. The design itself is good, but I read it as an hourglass at first glance, rather than an N, M, or a B. To decipher the letters out, I had to squint and think about it a little bit. In fact, I see a D before I see a B.

It's a good looking design, and the colors are sharp too, but it's just a little complex, and it doesn't really get the point across that you want it to. It works, but it can still be improved upon.

1 hour ago, Zeus89725 said:

The stars first struck me as being from DC rather than Slovenia. The design itself is good, but I read it as an hourglass at first glance, rather than an N, M, or a B. To decipher the letters out, I had to squint and think about it a little bit. In fact, I see a D before I see a B.

It's a good looking design, and the colors are sharp too, but it's just a little complex, and it doesn't really get the point across that you want it to. It works, but it can still be improved upon.

Yeah, I understand you, The stars are actually supposed to be in an upside-down triangle order, I just flattened them down so the logo could be more prominent. Thanks for the input on the letters. I tried many different ways to make the letters more clear, but nothing looked that good. Do you have any suggestions?

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

Yeah, I understand you, The stars are actually supposed to be in an upside-down triangle order, I just flattened them down so the logo could be more prominent. Thanks for the input on the letters. I tried many different ways to make the letters more clear, but nothing looked that good. Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe try putting the stars in the empty slice on the bottom? The logo is a great start, but it was a little difficult to read without knowing what it was supposed to say.

18 hours ago, jmoe12 said:

Maybe try putting the stars in the empty slice on the bottom? The logo is a great start, but it was a little difficult to read without knowing what it was supposed to say.

I tried it, and didn't like the way it looked. Thanks for the suggestion!

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Seso said:

Great execution. What's the story on the 6-pointed star instead of 5?

On 10/28/2017 at 3:22 PM, NoE38 said:

The three stars represent my majority Slovenian Ancestry.

The Slovenian coat of arms features three 6-pointed stars.

EDIT: I might as well post a second take here. I moved the crossing lines back more, but I'm not sure if it looks better or not. Thoughts?

N8w0abT.png

spacer.png

I like it as a design but as others have said, it’s near impossible to know what the initials are supposed to be without being told beforehand. I would suggest to connect the lowest lines that makes the outside of the B and take out the straight line on the top of the M shape.  As for the stars, as you have it right now they’re in the same formation as the flag of Chicago’s six pointed stars whereas the Slovenian stars are supposed to be in a triangular shape, maybe putting one below and two on either side could work but I can see you’re going for a sleek look and putting them in that position may make it seem like they’re not part of the design.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Archived