That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Htown1141

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally pulled up my template, drew an X, and copy pasted it a few times. I'm done.

3SJesK6.png

A long ass paragraph about what I think I've learned from this is going to happen at some point, but I just want to say thank you to everyone who viewed, commented or liked any content from this series. I started it as an escape, a coping mechanism for the frustrations I have with this community at times, and even in my personal life. This has encompassed a period of time where it's just been a string of tough :censored:, one after another, pelting me into submission, until my lifeless body drifts aimlessly about, reduced to a ghost. But this dumb thread about the often closed mindedness of our goddamn opinions on :censored:ing SPORTS UNIFORMS has kind of been a fun way for me to laugh at our shared absurdity and enjoy life a little more. Hopefully, it'll translate to my life outside of this topic.

Once again thank you so much to everyone, I promise to go back to my :censored:posting about the Oilers tomorrow

-H

Got to say,this thread's been a barrel of laughs. Had to read it all the way back one more time. Great comedy,and actually some very erm... aesthetically pleasing outfits as well (mainly because of the golden rules of STRIPING C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-C-Y and T-R-A-D-I-T-I-O-N,of course)

Archived