2018 NFL Redesigns (19/32)

Jack Holmes

On 5/26/2018 at 4:11 AM, Jack Holmes said:

LA Rams in gold. New city. New color. Let them pop. Love their color rush, and I hate that they want to be the Navy Colts instead. 

wzGcaEP.png

nVhAVtH.png

Retro Buffalo with a red helmet. I prefer the balance and a lot of teams are gonna have white helmets in this series, so.

Ima HUGE Bills fan and i LOVE these uniforms, Id would love to return to red helmets, theres no many white helmets in the NFL.  

On 6/10/2018 at 2:20 PM, ATolly66 said:

The gradient works for the Ravens, but it doesn't look right for the Cowboys. 

Noted. Will add a Cowboys concept sans gradient later.

Here is Houston:

LoyWs4B.png

...Kansas City

AeL7xB3.png

...and the Oakland Raiders.

iqGJyDT.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 8:05 PM, tigers said:

Raiders, nice. Not sure about the gray though.

My bad, that was supposed to be silver. Edited it, hopefully it looks lighter.

Long time with no update.

Here is Carolina.

FoiFx8n.png

And San Francisco.

N4OIBnq.png

And Miami,

bMJJHoz.png

With Miami, I know their recent upgrade is popular but I am actually a bit of a fan of the navy, I think it balance the orange and aqua. However, I think they look better with a block font than their modern curvature

And Atlanta (I thought I posted this one)

0Y2bF1a.png

Panthers: I see that you’re trying to clean up the identity by removing the silver, and I think you’ve made it work! I’m a little iffy on the number font, however. It’s a little too thick (wink). What would it look like thinned out - possibly with a different color border?

49ers: perfection.

Phins: you’re absolutely right - the fish have always looked better with the block font and I think that’s why their throwbacks have been so well received (well, ONE of the reasons). Great look!

Falcons: all looks good here too! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 11:15 PM, BigDA said:

cbj.jpg

I modernized "Cowboy Joe" and applied it to the sleeve.

This is an interesting addition. I like it. However, this should probably be in its own topic. You can create a new one by going to the concepts page and clicking "start new topic" It seems you are new here, welcome to the boards!

fiowXOD.png

In most cases, you nailed it IMHO.

As a CFL fan, I can say that the funky pants stripes arent popular. Its kinda fun for a game or two but rapidly bring the whole uniform to a less professional look.

But your work is very interesting, a perfect balance between classic look in a modern era. I love and dig Pats, 49ers, Rams, Raiders, Panthers, Bills.

Also, I think Houston wearing big stars is a bit too much Dallas look alike, but its onlya personnal opinion.

Good good stuff!

Archived