Arizona Cardinals concept

JetsLuvver

sorry...giving these a big thumbs down

With the font used and the bright colors, these look like something worn at a carnival. I'm guessing it's supposed to be Western and all, but it just doesn't work.

Way too much blue. Blue should be minimal, if at all. The only place it appears is on the Arizona state flag, which is a tiny design element, not really a part of the scheme. The gold works, and doesn't remind me of the Redskins (also maroon and gold).

Interesting idea with the retro running bird logo, but it gets lost on the flag sleeves. That, and you'd probably never see it on some of the linemen.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

While I do believe red, blue & yellow can work together--it's not easy--they don't here--the blue helmets stick out too much--tone it down and use more red--they are the Cardinals after all...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

this could be very good. keep the running cardinal. good tribute to the glory days. if you really have your heart set on a "western" font, use the kansas basketball font, becasue NOBODY does it better than them. i agree with less blue being better. i think it should only show up on the flag and maybe a little striping somewhere, nothing major. nice work though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

these aren't that bad, but the blue has to be toned down. a white helm would look better than a blue one. i like the "running cardinal", its a shame the cards don't use it. The alternate im not feeling.

overall its not that bad.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived