New Bobcats Jerseys

canefan2k1

I can't afford $70 for a Swingman anyway, but...those Reeboks suck...

did you hit Southpark Belk? i think they were the exclusive seller for a few days.

Yeah, we hit up the Gonorrhea here in Rock Hill, Carolina Place, Concord Mills and South Park. Only stuff we found was at each Belk, and all they had at each Belk was the cheap Reeboks. Well, actually, Pro Image in Carolina Place apparently had the Swingmans (Swingmen?) but they couldn't sell them to us.

Damn being poor.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who is disapointed they didn't have a piece of clear vinyl, or a light mesh, exposing guys' skin color?

Somehting about a train wreck really gets be excited. I feel disapointed these are so plain.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Eh, a friend and I circumnavigated Charlotte today in search of a Bobcats jersey. All we found were Reebok replicas. Blah.

It's always good to see "circumnavigated" used in a sentence.

Eh, a friend and I circumnavigated Charlotte today in search of a Bobcats jersey. All we found were Reebok replicas. Blah.

It's always good to see "circumnavigated" used in a sentence.

Word. You know how I do it.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived