Indianapolis Racers Hockey Concept

Mings

Hey guys here is My Indianapolis Racers Cross-over Jersey ( I have a fantasy football team named the Racers). It also looks cool enough to be a concept for a new Indianapolis Racers Hockey team if the WHA ever runs and expands here (since there was an Indianapolis Racers in the 70's)

racers_hockey_home.gif

Indianapolis Racers Hockey Cross-over Home Jersey

racers_hockey_away.gif

Indianapolis Racers Hockey Cross-over Away Jersey

racers_hockey_alternate.gif

Indianapolis Racers Hockey Cross-over Alternate Jersey

I know that home jerseys are now the dark ones, I did the white beacuse my football team wears white at home. I also wanted to use all three logos, so the Primary is on the Home, the Secondary is on the Away, and the Tertiary is on the Alternate.

C&C Welcome. Thanks Guys!

EDIT: Added Away and Alternate Jerseys

Man, this looks even better as a hockey jersey! I particularly like the "flapping" checkered flag design for the sleeves and bottom hem. Great work!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

never saw that logo after you "fixed" the type around the edge like I suggested. It looks awesome! I love the bottom stripes. Even though its expected, its still really really cool.

Did you ever do a field template for the football team with the Victory Zones???

Those look awesome. I wouldnt mind learning how to do some of this stuff. What programs would you recommend? I have photoshop and paint but anything I do in photoshop only saves as a psd file and I don't know how to turn it back into a bmp or jpg.

Image: Image Size: Reduce it to 72 dpi (I'd design at 300 dpi so you have really nice resolution when you reduce it for web)

Then:

File: Save for Web: select jpg or gif: Select your file name: Bingo!

Of course the best thing out there for any of it is illustrator. Photoshop is a close second.

Man, this looks even better as a hockey jersey! I particularly like the "flapping" checkered flag design for the sleeves and bottom hem. Great work!

I would concur--great looking jerseys--and much better than the real Indy racers of the WHA...

scroll down for a distorted picture or check out whauniforms.com

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

it is at 72 dpi, and i use illustrator, and then import into photoshop at 72 dpi. i just didnt reduce to around 300 x 300 this time. and i always save as a gif. and thanks for the compliments guys i really appreciate them. and for the field with the victory zone, look for it tomorrow, but it wont be whats expected, if ya catch my drift.

Archived