Random International Football Concepts

JG36

Disclaimer: Instead of making a giant series and either not finishing it or not seeing enough interest to motivate myself, I will post concepts when I feel like it, and with no set amount of teams

With the Women’s World Cup underway, 3 confederation championships coming up, and UEFA Nations League Finals and 2020 Qualifiers, I felt like making some football concepts.

ENGLAND PART I: Football’s coming home

England is one of the most historic teams on the world, with a classic look. I wanted to do something classy, but fresh and different. I decided to use cream as the base color, with blue accents. The St. George’s Cross is sublimated on the center of the jersey. The sleeves feature a (inch ruler?) pattern in blue. 

QA8PoIm.jpgC+C? Part II will be posted sometime tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

6 hours ago, JG36 said:

Disclaimer: Instead of making a giant series and either not finishing it or not seeing enough interest to motivate myself, I will post concepts when I feel like it, and with no set amount of teams

With the Women’s World Cup underway, 3 confederation championships coming up, and UEFA Nations League Finals and 2020 Qualifiers, I felt like making some football concepts.

ENGLAND PART I: Football’s coming home

England is one of the most historic teams on the world, with a classic look. I wanted to do something classy, but fresh and different. I decided to use cream as the base color, with blue accents. The St. George’s Cross is sublimated on the center of the jersey. The sleeves feature a (inch ruler?) pattern in blue. 

QA8PoIm.jpgC+C? Part II will be posted sometime tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Can you make the St. George's cross a little prominent? I can't see it quite clearly. Other than that, good stuff.

2 hours ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Can you make the St. George's cross a little prominent? I can't see it quite clearly. Other than that, good stuff.

It’s probably just the lightning, and since it’s sublimated it’s not very visible unless your close enough to touch it, but I might shade it in more when I post the full set.

ENGLAND PART II: Wake up and smell the (Tudor) roses

For England’s color kit, I chose a red jersey with the same sleeve pattern, but the Tudor Rose from the crest is sublimated across the center. Numbers and lettering are blue. The shoulders and sleeves are a darker, maroon-like red. 

qt3p9aa.jpg

Not sure who I’ll do next, but look for something later this week. C+C? Thanks for looking!

Personally, what’s your take on the Korean sets? I’ve known I said this a million times, but third kits? Still good work.!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

2 hours ago, Blindsay said:

Personally, what’s your take on the Korean sets? I’ve known I said this a million times, but third kits? Still good work.!

Korea it is!

Maybe after I’ve done a few if I get a good idea for a team I’ve already done, but the World Cup doesn’t have third kits and most international teams don’t in general. Who knows, maybe I’ll do something as a sort of alternate take. I want to get the main set done for some teams at least.

Hey, I’ve been really busy with the start of summer and I am finally able to start on France and Korea. I have tossed around a few ideas so all I have to do now is put it on paper. Any more comments about England?

I think England would be much improved if you eliminated blue from the all Red kit and replaced it with white. Could be a cool look to use white and blue for one kit, and red and white on the other. Good work!

7 hours ago, BVZ said:

I think England would be much improved if you eliminated blue from the all Red kit and replaced it with white. Could be a cool look to use white and blue for one kit, and red and white on the other. Good work!

Agreed. The US numbers are really hard to see on their red kits. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived