Sign in to follow this  
JG36

Random International Football Concepts

Recommended Posts

Disclaimer: Instead of making a giant series and either not finishing it or not seeing enough interest to motivate myself, I will post concepts when I feel like it, and with no set amount of teams

 

With the Women’s World Cup underway, 3 confederation championships coming up, and UEFA Nations League Finals and 2020 Qualifiers, I felt like making some football concepts.

 

ENGLAND PART I: Football’s coming home

 

England is one of the most historic teams on the world, with a classic look. I wanted to do something classy, but fresh and different. I decided to use cream as the base color, with blue accents. The St. George’s Cross is sublimated on the center of the jersey. The sleeves feature a (inch ruler?) pattern in blue. 

QA8PoIm.jpgC+C? Part II will be posted sometime tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JG36 said:

Disclaimer: Instead of making a giant series and either not finishing it or not seeing enough interest to motivate myself, I will post concepts when I feel like it, and with no set amount of teams

 

With the Women’s World Cup underway, 3 confederation championships coming up, and UEFA Nations League Finals and 2020 Qualifiers, I felt like making some football concepts.

 

ENGLAND PART I: Football’s coming home

 

England is one of the most historic teams on the world, with a classic look. I wanted to do something classy, but fresh and different. I decided to use cream as the base color, with blue accents. The St. George’s Cross is sublimated on the center of the jersey. The sleeves feature a (inch ruler?) pattern in blue. 

QA8PoIm.jpgC+C? Part II will be posted sometime tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Can you make the St. George's cross a little prominent? I can't see it quite clearly. Other than that, good stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Can you make the St. George's cross a little prominent? I can't see it quite clearly. Other than that, good stuff.

It’s probably just the lightning, and since it’s sublimated it’s not very visible unless your close enough to touch it, but I might shade it in more when I post the full set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ENGLAND PART II: Wake up and smell the (Tudor) roses

 

For England’s color kit, I chose a red jersey with the same sleeve pattern, but the Tudor Rose from the crest is sublimated across the center. Numbers and lettering are blue. The shoulders and sleeves are a darker, maroon-like red. 

qt3p9aa.jpg

 

Not sure who I’ll do next, but look for something later this week. C+C? Thanks for looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to start working on France and one other team, who should it be?

 

Portugal

Brazil

Argentina

Mexico

Netherlands

South Korea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, what’s your take on the Korean sets? I’ve known I said this a million times, but third kits? Still good work.!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blindsay said:

Personally, what’s your take on the Korean sets? I’ve known I said this a million times, but third kits? Still good work.!

Korea it is!

 

Maybe after I’ve done a few if I get a good idea for a team I’ve already done, but the World Cup doesn’t have third kits and most international teams don’t in general. Who knows, maybe I’ll do something as a sort of alternate take. I want to get the main set done for some teams at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this