2019 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Kramerica Industries

2019 NFL Weekly Picks Contest - Final Results:

spacer.png

Best playoff records: @oldschoolvikings@Walter Sobchak, and myself, with eight correct picks out of 11.

2019 Champion: @Maroon. This is the most impressive win I've seen in the last five years of doing this, because in none of the 17 weeks or the playoffs did Maroon either finish with the outright best record in the week, or tied for the best. That's a hard way to win this contest. 

I kind of want to take this time to apologize for how late it was in some weeks for me to get results posted. My guideline is 12:00pm ET on Tuesday and on several occasions I failed to do that this year. Things got in the way at times that either led me to either be forgetful or had me worn down and not wanting to deal with this in a timely order. I'm not going to make some promise to be better next year, because I'm terrible at keeping promises and I have no idea what's going to be going on 7+ months from now. I can try to be better but that's about as far as I can go with that.

Anyway, my thanks to everyone who participated this season. I expect to be back in September to begin the 2020 contest. Hope to see many of you there again when the time comes. Congrats to the Chiefs and their fans, congrats to Maroon, and go Bucs. 

spacer.png

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kramerica Industries said:

2019 Champion: @Maroon. This is the most impressive win I've seen in the last five years of doing this, because in none of the 17 weeks or the playoffs did Maroon either finish with the outright best record in the week, or tied for the best. That's a hard way to win this contest. 

Thanks for putting together this contest Kramerica - as a guy pretty new to these forums I didn't expect to accomplish much of anything apart from having some fun with what has been a great community to join. And color me surprised as well that I managed to win in spite of the lack of any standout weeks. 

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Archived