College Football Playoff National Championship Uniform History

College Football Playoff National Championship Uniform History

January 14, 2020 - 01:09 AM

The 2019-20 college football season comes to a conclusion on Monday evening when No. 1 LSU meets third-ranked Clemson in the College Football Playoff National Championship (8 p.m. on ESPN).  But before the Tigers go to battle in New Orleans, […]

Read More...

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Who among Auburn, Florida, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, and Other will step up to be the first non-Nike team to make the Playoff Championship?? 

I mean, Florida and Michigan are Jordan schools which is just a Nike uniform with the Air Jordan logo slapped on the chest. If they were to make the CFP they'd probably have a Crystal Jordan instead of the Crystal Swoosh.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 minute ago, mr.nascar13 said:

I mean, Florida and Michigan are Jordan schools which is just a Nike uniform with the Air Jordan logo slapped on the chest. If they were to make the CFP they'd probably have a Crystal Jordan instead of the Crystal Swoosh.

Image result for oklahoma vs alabama

As did Oklahoma last year.

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Who among Auburn, Notre Dame, and others will step up to be the first non-Nike team to make the Playoff Championship?? 

Utah has a better chance if they run the table in the Pac-12. Auburn plays way too many better teams to survive in the SEC unscathed. Notre Dame will only make the playoffs if they are undefeated, and they play Clemson at some time next year. Wisconsin could run through the B1G West, but I don't know if they could beat Ohio State, Penn State or Michigan in the B1G title game. They also need to replace Taylor and Cephus, the former being more difficult to replace than the latter.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Completely forgot they were a Jordan school. Which means they did it this year vs. LSU as well:

usatsi_13844938-2.jpg

A sign that there was too much time between games because I totally forgot about this. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived