LA Clippers > LA DEFIANCE

CaliforniaGlowin

Disclaimer: This has no intentional connection to the current BLM controversy, and it is not taking sides on the issue.  These ideas were created before recent events occurred, however, the branding reflects the spirit of the people involved.    

Away from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and beautiful California beaches lies a world of hardship and desperation.  A violent world where survival is a daily struggle, and where street life leads to prison or death.

People of Los Angeles, this is YOUR team, YOUR voice.  
This team is not from Boston.
This team is not from San Diego.
This team was created for the people of the City of Angels.
We may get burned, shaken or torn down, but we always come back stronger.
We may get beaten, but we will always fight.
We may be shunned by society, but we will no longer be ignored.
We defy tradition.
We defy convention.
We are the DEFIANCE.

I used the Spurs template because they had the closest colors and it's just a quick mock-up.  I am open to better, bolder ideas for uniforms. I'm also open for a better logo.

spacer.pnglagray.png

losangred.pnglared.png

losangltgray.pnglaltgray.png

dkglogo.pnggraylogo.png

redlogo.png

dkgrayuni.pnggrayuni.png

reduni.png

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

I mean that’s almost exactly the BLM logo. Just with LA to the side of it. So it would be extremely hard not to make comparisons.

The uniforms are really bland. But with some added character or maybe a different font it could look good.

(Also did you mean Buffalo instead of Boston?)

Excellent!

5 hours ago, Krz said:

I mean that’s almost exactly the BLM logo. Just with LA to the side of it. So it would be extremely hard not to make comparisons.

The uniforms are really bland. But with some added character or maybe a different font it could look good.

(Also did you mean Buffalo instead of Boston?

Oops, yes.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

Unintentional as you say the connection is, the CCSLC guidelines' section on politics does mention "concepts depicting current or recent political figures or using partisan political symbols" as an example of content that may not be posted.

Basically, read the room before you post your concepts.

Archived