St. Louis City SC Kit Predictions

BigRed618

Sort of a concept, sort of a prediction. I decided that these would be the logical routes SLCFC might take when it comes time to get a kit together...
spacer.png

A: This one was carried over from a previous concept for the same team. Some of soccer's oldest and most famous clubs wear candy stripes, and I always wanted a similar look for my home team. A classic design that represents superiority.

B: This one I’m also leaning toward. The red sash reflects the pattern of the arch and river in the logo.

C : Similar to the red/white stripes, a solid red jersey also evokes the energy of powerful teams such as Man U and Bayern Munich.

D : The logo suggests red/blue stripes might happen, though I fear this one might look too similar to Atlanta United.

My preference would be B or D, but any of these would be great. I definitely think the graphic elements of the crest need to be reflected in the kit considering the strong lines it uses, rather than having a straight red/magenta shirt with the crest on the chest.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Archived