The uniform experiment

STL FANATIC

I am pleased to announce the relaunch of THE UNIFORM EXPERIMENT.

I am the new webmaster of the site, succeeding IowaFan26 (Price). I've given the site a fresh, new look. We have added Snowcap and Frylock to the list of designers. Frylock brings with him THE WHA EXPERIMENT. The only section up right now is THE NHL EXPERIMENT, featuring just Greg Chait, Snowcap, and yours truely's designs for now.

Please take a chance to check it out at uniformexperiment.tk.

Thanks

STL FANATIC

great job STL, the site design looks great, a couple things i noticed, when the page isnt found i always recieved a pop-up asked me if i would like "free sex" on deluxe net :laugh: i know there isnt anything you can do about that, but i thought i'd throw it out to your attention. Also the black background IMO takes away from some of the designs, because most of the designs are usually done on a white background and when set on black it distorts the edges of the drawing when it all isnt perfectly white. do you see what i mean? im not saying to switch it to white, because black does look better with the layout, but im leaving it for you to recognize, and what you do about it (if anything) is up to you...overall A+ on the design :D

Thanks for all the good comments. As for the black background, I think most of the images look alright on it. As for the free sex thing. It is just a link, right? Not a big ad for it, right? Anyway, once I get all the links up that shouldn't be a problem. And if all it is is one link, it isn't really promoting it a lot, and therefore I feel the upsides of the host are much greater.

A+ on the design thing too... VERY sharp, looks fantastic.

The free sex thing, while a little weird and disturbing, is  avoidable, and as soon as they fill up the page with designs, it will be a non-issue.

Good work, STL... was this all done in typed HTML? If so, I gotta learn me some of that...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

To every problem, there is a simple and a complicated solution. I feel it is my duty in life to point out there is a problem, no matter how obvious or subtle it may be.  :D

Good work on the fix.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

STL -- That looks really sharp!!!  I know the content of the site is what matters, but honestly, the thing I like the most is the lack of pop-ups.  I know you had that "free sex" pop-up, which apparently was connected to the site provider and has since been removed, but pop-ups are the reason I HATE GeoCities and especially Tripod.  I've had my browser crash many times on Tripod sites...

Anyhow, the site is looking really good!  I think it's going to evolve nicely!  :)   BTW, I've sent you a PM...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived