College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

OHIO BOBCATS

LOGO

MUR1Zp3.png

• Just as a lot of schools I edited their logos for, I removed unnecessary colors from Ohio's logo
  • White replaces tan and green replaces black

UNIFORMS

Bi4FrzB.png

JioU52H.png

DESIGN

• Stayed true to the double stripe uniforms but made a few changes
  • Moved the jersey stripes back to the shoulder as Ohio previously had
  • Added pants stripes
  • Created the new nickname and number font based off the font in the logo

HELMET

JERSEY

• New stripes added
  • Numbers moved to the sleeve cap
  • Straightened out the chest text
  • New number font added

PANTS

• White and green pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be Wyoming. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Ohio Bobcats

The whiskers remain silly, I could take or leave the tan bobcat. Like the custom font a lot and agree with the stripe tweaks.

Wyoming has one of my favorite looks and a unique color scheme, but they could definitely improve with some adjustments. I look forward to the concept!

• Like 1

WYOMING COWBOYS

8nJ0mLq.png

lxSN5jR.png

DESIGN

• Same with @-Akronite-, I really like Wyoming's look and love their color scheme so I didn't want to go too far from it
  • I kept the look the same with some minor changes to the stripes
  • I added spokes to the stripes (which is the same as my New Orleans Saints concept) that come from the font

HELMET

• Same white helmet with brown facemask
  • Removed the brown outline from the logo
  • Added the new stripe
  • Wyoming flag on the back
  • "WYO" on the front bumper and "COWBOYS" on the back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• Gold, white, and brown pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be Virginia Tech. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Applause 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Wyoming Cowboys

You kept everything that makes the current look good and just made it a few notches better.  Love all the changes, especially dropping the extra logo outline.

VT is another program with a great, unique color scheme. Unlike Wyoming, though, I think there are a number of directions that could work for them.

• Like 1

VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES

2SpwL7r.png

4HjFFFa.png

GjgxfYA.png

DESIGN

• I essentially went back to Virginia Tech's previous jerseys
  • But I changed the sleeve numbers to be mismatched like the Michael Vick era numbers that the school and their fans love

HELMET

JERSEY

• Re-added the traditional shoulder stripes
  • Added an outline to the numbers
  • Changed sleeve number color

PANTS

• Maroon and white plain pants

Up next will be Rice. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Virginia Tech Hokies

RICE OWLS

PB59Sqa.png

iO9fQMO.png

DESIGN

• Rice has very plain uniforms so I wanted to switch it up
  • The stripes come from the university seal
  • On the helmet, I thought of putting the stripe on the back of the helmet and creating a point, but I liked the thin double stripes
  • Used the same font but de-italicized it

HELMET

• Navy helmet but changed the facemask to white
  • Added the stripe
  • University seal on the back

JERSEY

• Added the stripe
  • Added the number font. I think it's kind of weird Rice created a custom number font but doesn't use it on their uniforms even though the custom wordmark is there

PANTS

• Navy and white pants
  • Stripe is added

Up next will be Air Force. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • WOAH 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Rice Owls
On 9/1/2022 at 9:51 AM, -Akronite- said:

This makes Rice look badass! My one question was the stripes since I've seen similar elements for teams in mountain regions, but pulling that from the seal is really clever and adds a little character to a two-stripe pattern.

Thank you! I thought of the the mountain stripes too (mainly my Colorado concept) but taking the design from the seal was the main focus.

On 9/1/2022 at 10:55 AM, WestCoastBias said:

I miss when Rice had the Old English on the front of the jersey, such a unique font for a football uniform.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Great concept though.

Thank you! I thought about using the old english font but the more I worked on the concept, the more I liked their custom font.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:13 PM, GriffinM6 said:

Way to add some life to a uniform that is usually pretty bland. Really like the pointed stripe on the sleeve. If you want to try the point on the helmet, maybe an alternate silver or white helmet could use that look. 

Thank you! I originally had the uniform be blank but once I saw the seal design, I felt like I had to use the stripes. I like the white helmet idea so I made this:

M8uhJE3.png

I opted for the owl head and the all white uniform to give it a little extra flair.

Thank you all again for the comments!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Air Force Falcons

UCONN HUSKIES

LOGO

ecG33c6.png

• I might be in the minority but I like this logo more than its predecessor. However, I thought it could use a couple color changes
  • Changed the outline from gray to red and then white on a red background
  • Changed the eyes from a light blue to white

UNIFORMS

3NIMuqK.png

s1c88VZ.png

NGlEKVL.png

EKXHFOF.png

Gx5nrPW.png

0ted26Q.png

QwY2iSv.png

AYEPfCY.png

DESIGN

• Took the stripe from the basketball uniforms  but made the top stripe thicker. The thin stripe didn't translate great to a football uniform
  • One of my qualms with UCONN's uniforms is the lack of red, so I added more red
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Navy and white helmet with both the C and husky logos
  • Added the stripe
  • Connecticut state silhouette on the back
  • "UCONN" on the front bumper and "HUSKIES" on the back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and navy pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be the penultimate FBS team, Louisiana Tech. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- UCONN Huskies
12 hours ago, NH4 said:

UCONN HUSKIES

LOGO

ecG33c6.png

• I might be in the minority but I like this logo more than its predecessor. However, I thought it could use a couple color changes
  • Changed the outline from gray to red and then white on a red background
  • Changed the eyes from a light blue to white

UNIFORMS

3NIMuqK.png

s1c88VZ.png

NGlEKVL.png

EKXHFOF.png

Gx5nrPW.png

0ted26Q.png

QwY2iSv.png

AYEPfCY.png

DESIGN

• Took the stripe from the basketball uniforms  but made the top stripe thicker. The thin stripe didn't translate great to a football uniform
  • One of my qualms with UCONN's uniforms is the lack of red, so I added more red
  • Kept the same font

HELMET

• Navy and white helmet with both the C and husky logos
  • Added the stripe
  • Connecticut state silhouette on the back
  • "UCONN" on the front bumper and "HUSKIES" on the back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and navy pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be the penultimate FBS team, Louisiana Tech. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

Unis are great, but you're def in the minority when it comes to the logo preference lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Djruggs said:

Unis are great, but you're def in the minority when it comes to the logo preference lol

I actually don't mind the new logo. Fun fact, my school (Ball State) plays UConn this year. Should be fun to get to see them in action.

Anyway...I like what you did to clean up the logo, that odd color on the eyes always bugged me. However, I feel like the Husky logo shouldn't be on the helmet - something about it just feels off, and I can't place my finger on it. I also like the stripe that you added from the basketball jersey!

• Like 1

rAUPGPZ.png

46 minutes ago, GrayJ12 said:

I actually don't mind the new logo. Fun fact, my school (Ball State) plays UConn this year. Should be fun to get to see them in action.

Anyway...I like what you did to clean up the logo, that odd color on the eyes always bugged me. However, I feel like the Husky logo shouldn't be on the helmet - something about it just feels off, and I can't place my finger on it. I also like the stripe that you added from the basketball jersey!

Thank you! I kind of feel the same way about the husky logo on the helmet. It might be that it gets lost on the navy helmet or it's front facing instead of facing to the side. 

LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS

DLrImw2.png

qzI6mjC.png

pKDJ4gk.png

XcMI9ez.png

7egW55J.png

OUvUct7.png

DESIGN

• Kept the uniforms very traditional but with a few changes from the past

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and blue pants
  • Extended the stripe to the end of the leg

Up next will be the final FBS team and the team that started this whole uniform craze, the Oregon Ducks. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs
2 hours ago, GrayJ12 said:

I grew up a UConn fan, fans thought the logo looked too evil when it first was announced lol

And yeah, the new logo was the first time the husky had ever been on the helmet.

• Like 1

OREGON DUCKS

gczK78Z.png

0xP6NcO.png

KCdprQU.png

h2hrmvs.png

l36HNj0.png

00mFdtF.png

DESIGN

HELMET

• The O returns! 
  • I don't mind the winged helmets but I think having wings on the jerseys and helmets are redundant 
  • Green and yellow helmets only with green facemask
  • Changed the bumpers from black to white
  • A re-colored Puddles logo on the front bumper and "OREGON" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• Removed the shoulder cap design so that the shoulder pattern is the main design
  • Added sleeve numbers
  • Kept the same number font but removed the inner design
  • Green jersey: Changed the main design to yellow, changed the streak at the top to white, and kept the flying duck pattern green
  • White jersey: Changed the streak from silver to yellow, and added a yellow number outline
  • Yellow jersey: Changed all main design elements and numbers from black to green, changed the streak to white, and kept the flying duck pattern yellow

PANTS

• Green, yellow, and white pants
  • Changed the circles (or holes) to the flying duck pattern

Thank you all so much for viewing and commenting on my FBS designs, now it is time for the FCS designs and I am starting with Butler. Thanks again for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Oregon Ducks