College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

ALBANY GREAT DANES

LOGO

9FLiXJw.png

• The thing that bugged me about the updated logo was the vast amount of gray when there's no gray on any uniforms
  • Changed the dog to gold (like the old logo)
  • Changed the collar, nose highlight, and lower mouth to white

UNIFORMS

k6CleRc.png

bGj1Zov.png

mPpcNJV.png

wCTE3Uv.png

YUOiscH.png

THJn0yc.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

Up next will be Idaho. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Albany Great Danes

IDAHO VANDALS

JZZqMoy.png

rFVvNha.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added the new stripe

PANTS

• Gold, black, and white pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be a team from a new conference, Central Arkansas out of the A Sun. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Idaho Vandals
5 hours ago, jbird669 said:

Love the axe grip and the unis! IMO, Idaho has the second best fight song in CFB after Notre Dame. 

6 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Really like the use of the axe handle grip! The number font looks great as well.

6 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

I didn't know that Idaho switched from using gold to yellow lol 

The axe handle grip design is pretty creative, I like how it also creates a bunch of little V's.

Thank you guys! I had a tough time coming up with a concept for Idaho but I love that V/axe/sword logo so when I saw the handle design, I thought it was perfect. I never noticed the little V's but that's a great catch and adds even more to the design.

CENTRAL ARKANSAS BEARS

t1h55OM.png

qH8sm07.png

AdiCyBN.png

oEkqdYf.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• Silver, purple, and white pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be a team from a revived football conference, Southern Utah out of the WAC. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Central Arkansas Bears

Alabama State: Curious how the helmet logo would look with a white stroke, to help it stand out amongst the gold a bit better.

U Albany: Only complaint would be that it's basically LSU's look, which they've been copying already and looks great so... whatever.

Idaho: Solid look with enough changes to make it distinct. The script was smart to keep and adding white makes it pop better.

Central Arkansas: 2 stripe curiosities-

1) Maybe a thicker middle stripe to match the helmet pictured?

2) Maybe black for the middle stripe on the purple pants. I like that you've lessened the black in the identity and it wouldn't match with the numbers, but I guess a predominantly white stripe when you have other colors seems off?

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 10:14 AM, -Akronite- said:

Alabama State: Curious how the helmet logo would look with a white stroke, to help it stand out amongst the gold a bit better.

U Albany: Only complaint would be that it's basically LSU's look, which they've been copying already and looks great so... whatever.

Idaho: Solid look with enough changes to make it distinct. The script was smart to keep and adding white makes it pop better.

Central Arkansas: 2 stripe curiosities-

1) Maybe a thicker middle stripe to match the helmet pictured?

2) Maybe black for the middle stripe on the purple pants. I like that you've lessened the black in the identity and it wouldn't match with the numbers, but I guess a predominantly white stripe when you have other colors seems off?

Thank you! For Alabama State, I tried the white outline for the helmet logo and it didn't stand out. The white kind of got absorbed by the gold and didn't look the best.

For Central Arkansas, I agree the middle stripe should have been larger. I tried the black middle stripe on the purple pants but it just created too much black and didn't mesh well especially with the white helmet.

Here is the new Central Arkansas concepts with the thicker stripe:

AXyAdEo.png

9imKeRu.png

XEpR0Qz.png

heUQJL0.png

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Central Arkansas Bears Update
On 8/29/2022 at 8:01 PM, NH4 said:

VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES

2SpwL7r.png

4HjFFFa.png

GjgxfYA.png

DESIGN

• I essentially went back to Virginia Tech's previous jerseys
  • But I changed the sleeve numbers to be mismatched like the Michael Vick era numbers that the school and their fans love

HELMET

JERSEY

• Re-added the traditional shoulder stripes
  • Added an outline to the numbers
  • Changed sleeve number color

PANTS

• Maroon and white plain pants

Up next will be Rice. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

Sorry to be so late to reply to this, just stumbled on it, big Hokie fan here, love what you did with the helmet and jerseys. Two questions, 1) would you be up to trying a pants stripe for any of the sets? 2) would you be against using Tech’s throwback white helmet with the “T-in-the-V” logo? If not it’s cool, just thought I’d ask. 

SOUTHERN UTAH THUNDRBIRDS

ndxRHpl.png

vRLx5w2.png

j6GxX4Z.png

ogPqePW.png

Hjqft6C.png

IJfi8pZ.png

DESIGN

• Took the lightning bolt from the logo and made that the design
  • Updated the font

HELMET

• White and black helmet with red facemask
  • Put the primary logo on the black helmet
  • Added the lightning bolt stripe
  • "SUU" on the front bumper and "THUNDERBIRDS" on the back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• White, red, and black pants

Sorry it was so long posting for awhile, life and work got in the way. But, hopefully I will post more frequently now. 

Up next will be another red and black team that was in the WAC but for only one year; Lamar. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Southern Utah Thunderbirds

LAMAR CARDINALS

F16h7gN.png

7Yux7Rf.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• Added the new stripe
  • Replaced the number fonts with the school font

PANTS

• White and red pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be Bucknell. Thank you for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 6

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lamar Cardinals

BUCKNELL BISON

XNNXfKH.png

JF7PXAW.png

nm0dzCU.png

qQPDRhO.png

DESIGN

• I really like the stripe Bucknell uses now  (it reminds me of the sharp end of a horn)
  • One thing I don't like about the jerseys is the number font, so I changed it to a font that matches the wordmark

HELMET

JERSEY

• Re-added chest text with the wordmark and number font to match

PANTS

• White and blue pants
  • Moved the stripe from the back to the side

Up next will be one of the newest teams to FCS, Lindenwood. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 7

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Bucknell Bison
On 10/30/2022 at 2:47 PM, NH4 said:

SOUTHERN UTAH THUNDRBIRDS

ndxRHpl.png

vRLx5w2.png

j6GxX4Z.png

ogPqePW.png

Hjqft6C.png

IJfi8pZ.png

DESIGN

• Took the lightning bolt from the logo and made that the design
  • Updated the font

HELMET

• White and black helmet with red facemask
  • Put the primary logo on the black helmet
  • "SUU" on the front bumper and "THUNDERBIRDS" on the back bumper

JERSEY

PANTS

• White, red, and black pants

Sorry it was so long posting for awhile, life and work got in the way. But, hopefully I will post more frequently now. 

Up next will be another red and black team that was in the WAC but for only one year; Lamar. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

Uniforms look great, but man, that wordmark is huge

• Like 2

LINDENWOOD LIONS

FJ41scH.png

pO8I9dG.png

0jrXOpP.png

C9VS7iO.png

DESIGN

• One of D1's newest teams gets a unique look
  • Took the white helmet and pants stripe and made that the stripe throughout the uniform
  • Changed the coloring of the white stripe . I think black inner stripes look better on the white background and it matches the colors of the numbers
  • Changed the font

HELMET

• Gold and black helmet with black facemask
  • Lion head is the only logo
  • Added the stripe

JERSEY

• Added the new stripe and fonts

PANTS

• Gold, black, and white pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be South Carolina State. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lindenwood Lions

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE BULLDOGS

KPURCK9.png

7UCh3nn.png

DESIGN

HELMET

JERSEY

• UCLA stripes re-added
  • New number font added

PANTS

• White and garnet pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be East Tennessee State. Thanks for looking ad as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- SC State Bulldogs

ETSU BUCCANEERS

jsBiB6c.png

rAtAKMY.png

E4cTPE9.png

DESIGN

• I like ETSU's uniforms but I wanted to add a little bit more to them
  • Added a spoke in the middle of the stripe and a curve at the ends to replicate the font

HELMET

• Navy helmet with navy facemask
  • Added the new stripe
  • "ETSU" on the from bumper and "BUCCANEERS" on the back bumper
  • Tennessee silhouette from the logo on the back

JERSEY

• UCLA stripes stay but with a spoke added in the middle
  • Added the Buccaneer head logo on the sleeves instead of the numbers
  • I love that logo and thought it should be prominently placed on the jerseys like the Panthers jersey logo
  • New number font based on the type font is added

PANTS

• Gold, white, and navy pants
  • Added the new stripe

Up next will be Davidson. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 4