Soccer stadiums in an urban setting?

On 9/23/2021 at 12:03 AM, chcarlson23 said:

Yeah I was going to say something, but I realized it is technically 52. I’ve just never heard of it as 52, that stretch is almost always referred to as only 94... 

I had the same reaction "It's 94...well, technically you're right...I'll let it go."

It's a great transportation location...I used to live  just a few stops away on the LRT and boy was that nice. It's not the most happening part of town, though.

That said, the stadium is really nice. Granted, it's the only soccer-specific stadium I've been to, but I really enjoyed it. The quasi-outdoorsness of the concourse was nice. It felt cool on a hot day. The biggest complaint is that the main area of the most affordable seats faces west and in each of my two game there, I had blinding sun for about 30 minutes.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 1 year later...