Fantasy trade: Culpepper for Favre

CrookedThumb

Well honestly I would hate to have that team, but that's because I'm a big "homer" and go for Titans, Broncos and Saints.

Here is my best Yahoo fantasy team (1st pick, * Team league)

QB's: Trent Green, Steve McNair

RB's: LaDainian Tomlinson, Stephen Davis, Duece McAllister

WR's: Derrick Mason, Joe Horn, Chad Johnson, Heins Ward, Larry Fitzgerald

TE's: Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow II

K's: Mike Vanderjagt, Jason Elam

DEF's: New England Patriots, Denver Broncos

Is that your fantasy football dream team (which I assume it is)? or is that a real team of yours? And if so, what kind of idiots do you play with to where you'd get all of those guys. And if it is a dream team, I can't really see where you're coming from on half of those players.

I just happen to have Harrison and Culpepper, so I wouldn't need to make that trade...but Favre and Harrison for Culpepper...depending on what your needs are...I make that trade...

And I would tend to agree with you on this one, STL. Although I would say to do it no matter what your needs are because if you dont need Harrison, you have trade bait.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well honestly I would hate to have that team, but that's because I'm a big "homer" and go for Titans, Broncos and Saints.

Here is my best Yahoo fantasy team (1st pick, * Team league)

QB's: Trent Green, Steve McNair

RB's: LaDainian Tomlinson, Stephen Davis, Duece McAllister

WR's: Derrick Mason, Joe Horn, Chad Johnson, Heins Ward, Larry Fitzgerald

TE's: Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow II

K's: Mike Vanderjagt, Jason Elam

DEF's: New England Patriots, Denver Broncos

Is that your fantasy football dream team (which I assume it is)? or is that a real team of yours? And if so, what kind of idiots do you play with to where you'd get all of those guys. And if it is a dream team, I can't really see where you're coming from on half of those players.

No that's ACTUALLY one of my fantasy teams. I said it's my best one because it's the best one I have.

I need advice, yet again. Someone propsed a trade. He will give me Moe Williams and Antonio Bryant, in return I'll give them Kevin Jones. My starting RB's are Curtis Martin and Stephen Davis, but I need two back-ups because they have the same bye week. Currently my back-ups are Kevin Jones and Emmitt Smith.

Also I am weak at WR, so I'm interested in getting Antonio Bryant.

to unimaniac - do it

i just did a blockbuster - i traded marvin harrison for ladanian tomlinson - man did i rip him off! :D

I don't think you ripped him off at all. LaDanian Tomlinson still has a weak Offensive line and this time, he has no other offensive weapons to keep the defenses honest.

And let's not forget, defenses can't lay a finger on Marvin Harrison past 5 yards, so I would expect his numbers to go up from last year.

And I wish I could help you, Unimaniac. But I wouldn't really be able to decide. Bryant is still a #3 WR behind Keyshawn Johnson and Terry Glenn, and Moe Williams is a #2 RB who if he splits carries this year, will have to split them with 2 other RB's, Onterrio Smith and Michael Bennett. However, Moe Williams should get you really good production at the beginning of the season with Smith set to recieve a 4 game suspension and Michael Bennett still questionable to play even as early as week 3. From what I hear, the Vikings will be looking to trade one of the 3, and I think the one most likely is Moe Williams, so he may be a starter somewhere before too long. It's tough to say though as Kevin Jones is only a rookie. I don't really want to predict how good of a season he will have. I hope I helped a little, if not, sorry. Hope whatever you decide works out for you.

IUe6Hvh.png

to unimaniac - do it

i just did a blockbuster - i traded marvin harrison for ladanian tomlinson - man did i rip him off!  :D

I don't think you ripped him off at all. LaDanian Tomlinson still has a weak Offensive line and this time, he has no other offensive weapons to keep the defenses honest.

And let's not forget, defenses can't lay a finger on Marvin Harrison past 5 yards, so I would expect his numbers to go up from last year.

And I wish I could help you, Unimaniac. But I wouldn't really be able to decide. Bryant is still a #3 WR behind Keyshawn Johnson and Terry Glenn, and Moe Williams is a #2 RB who if he splits carries this year, will have to split them with 2 other RB's, Onterrio Smith and Michael Bennett. However, Moe Williams should get you really good production at the beginning of the season with Smith set to recieve a 4 game suspension and Michael Bennett still questionable to play even as early as week 3. From what I hear, the Vikings will be looking to trade one of the 3, and I think the one most likely is Moe Williams, so he may be a starter somewhere before too long. It's tough to say though as Kevin Jones is only a rookie. I don't really want to predict how good of a season he will have. I hope I helped a little, if not, sorry. Hope whatever you decide works out for you.

well i was VERY strong at WR and weak at RB, so it was all teh better for me

While we are discussing Fantasy Trades I was considering making this trade Hines Ward (mine) for Ahman Green. I was hoping to have an unstoppable RB duo (I also have Priest Holmes). I already have Domanick Davis and Travis Henry. This trade would also leave me with the following wide recievers: Andre Johnson, Jerry Porter, Reggie Wayne, and Drew Bennett. Is this trade worth it if the other team accepts?

Archived