Heavy's NFL Europe thread 32/32 **Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns** THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 28/32 **Hamburg Sea Devils**

Onto the final four now, the last batch and filling off the last four divisions... and this team is from Switzerland and yet they look conservative and bland... so I figured I give them a touch up in a style that everyone likes.

spacer.png

In a division of animals... someone has to keep the peace or cause more chaos.

ZURICH RENEGADES
AIL4fc-BdTfA6htZXzGJiJE7uWchEiklletcm3h0

As mentioned before, nothing says a wholesome look than the LSU look... originally all blue home with white roads... I decided to add the black into the scheme as the logo is literally their identity.

And now for the Alps Division...

spacer.png

Originally I was going to invite the Calanda Broncos from Landquart but the division was become too animal like so Renegades the oldest team in Switzerland takes the spot and completes this colorful division.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 29/32 **Zurich Renegades**
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry it took a month, I was busy with other thread but now I've completed the last three teams remaining so let's begin with the first one... FROM POLAND.

spacer.png

WROCLAW PANTHERS

AIL4fc-VMENdE_vOLRSm5ZfDiEGTyvbvXR-D3OLz

The side that has now been established in the real life ELF, gets their own division paired up with the Vukovi, the Knights and the Rebels... since it's mostly Baltics.

And of course since that division is done, let me show you.

spacer.png

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 30/32 **Wroclaw Panthers**

Team 31 now.

spacer.png

ISTANBUL RAMS

AIL4fc8LWbCv5NjtJEpU0hIviOn3KgCPDm2JreLc

The Koc Rams irl rebranding themselves the Istanbul Rams is a breath of fresh air to the real life European League of American Football... here I put the Istanbul Rams in the same division as the Dragons, the Surf and the Osos because they are in the same region, the Mediterranean.

Here is such division.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 31/32 **Istanbul Rams**

And after a while, we have come to the last team, the last team that makes up this new NFL Europe... the elite of European American Football and the last team IS german but it's not in Munich... let's be fair the actual team in Munich isn't what I call championship material in a country known for it's American Football pedigree, so with that set in mind, it's not the Munich Cowboys.

BUT I did find a suitable and very hungry team that can challenge the best...

The last team of the NFL Europe league is a team known for it's unique nickname but whilst they have a look that has 2 colours... they have a very, VERY good reputation for being the ACTUAL best team in European Football right now.

The final team....

spacer.png

SCHWABISCH HALL UNICORNS
AIL4fc_Ih-ebbT0KhsvZ-c1EHTo4mClghnNSY_pB

Underestimate them at their peril, this is the club that gave the NFL Moritz Böhringer.

And here's the league of the South German teams.

spacer.png

-----------------------------------------------------

AND WITH THAT, THE THREAD IS DONE.

32 teams made and successfully implimented.... Thank you to everyone who put up with me this time around.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 32/32 **Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns** THREAD COMPLETE!
  • 1 year later...