Heavy's NFL Europe thread 32/32 **Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns** THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

Anyway team #18.... and back to the Nordics we go for a not only real life rival to the Copenhagen Towers but also a future team in the actual EFL.

STOCKHOLM MEAN MACHINES
AIL4fc_gq3SMM9u7ej80H3L20dsxsKll58hcdNGA

Yes this is an actual team, the Mean Machines are Sweden's elite football unit... with no logo on the helmet because their actual logo isn't that impressive... they forgo it and instead produce a Patriots look that isn't the Patriots.... I however instead of usual white roads and navy pants... decided to go all silver and use non-whites to show that silver makes them an elite machine.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 18/32 **Stockholm Mean Machines**

Team 19 and to be introduced in the European League of American Football.... a team from Austria that is considered a :censored:ing heavyweight.

VIENNA VIKINGS
AIL4fc8GBfzTbGdQSiS-EJ3k-mzCGhfm8DvYrC3V

The Vikings of Vienna are considered European heavyweights... they have the look of Minnesota, the meanness of Austria and they alongside their rivals the Tirol Raiders are considered one of the best rivalries of the entire continent... I figured since Tirol has permission from the actual Raiders to wear their colours.... I am going to take a guess at what the former Dacia Vikings are wearing in their debut season in the ELF against Frankfurt the champions, their rivals Tirol and the Cologne Centurions.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 19/32 **Vienna Vikings**

I knew I forgot something...

spacer.png

spacer.png

With that being said... let's go back to the German teams with this next addition.... from the town of Kings...

spacer.png

LEIPZIG KINGS

AIL4fc9jRNmNFymhqkAuzwtsCzzr6jJv-ky_Fc9l

Introduced in the first year of the ELF... the Kings of Leipzig has a classic Packers vibe and was one of 2 new teams introduced to the handful of German vetreans including their rivals the Sea Devils, the Thunder and new to their division of the Rhein Fire... a bit of regalness is needed to counter the elemental threats.

However the sleeves are lacking so true to their name, I added a crown motif.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 20/32 **Leipzig Kings**
On 3/25/2022 at 4:12 AM, sayahh said:

How about changing NFL to EFL and changing each of the group of 4 stars into the EU star circle?

It's a bit simplistic, but it's not a bad thing. Maybe change the shield too, so it's not that close to the NFL's. 

N3d5IIl.png

And now team 21... behold the Rhein Fire 2.0 aka being a name from the past and using it as their own.

spacer.png

STTUTGART SURGE
AIL4fc-g8tthwPjQz0QOLUgSv5VGMr17QoywWcyf

As it turns out that instead of originally being called the Sttutgart Scorpions which had their coaching staff and management on board, the fans said :censored: no and voted not to do this.... because of this the Scorpions are in German American Football Division 2 having been relegated.... how does this apply here?

This is the actual revival of the Sacremento Surge and instead of Teal and Light Gold, they opted for Navy Blue and Lime Green... unfortuately they had a very lame LA Chargers look in their first season so instead I went with the Sacremento look and considering the colors ALL fit in here, you be

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 21/32 **Sttutgart Surge**

And now team 22.... from the Eastrern European country of Bulgaria comes a team I had to rework in order to include them on the list, the alternate choice was to go to Budapest in Hungary but that is if i feel like 'expansion' which i am not at the moment... but regardless I figure since Saints are usually protected by these people, I figured it was fitting for the...

spacer.png

SOFIA KNIGHTS

AIL4fc8b7Rm8pqh3MXs3PfxBloSc2LJh50ohijnP

I literally had to think for this one.... the actual knights uniform is a bit barebones thus I didn't want to straight up recreate a uniform signifying it's amateurness considering Bulgarian American Football is one of those niche things compared to Soccer which they do have a lot of teams like CSKA Sofia which I was nearly tempted by.

However since I had the Vikings and the upcoming Raiders be expies of actual NFL teams, the latter did get permission to use the name and color but not the logo, I figured I would do the same and say the New Orleans Saints sponsored a NFL Europa team or allowed them to use their look.

So that's what I did here... some may like it, some may not, that I am probably going to understand but consider that most teams in Europe are straight forth amateur/semi professional.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 22/32 **Sofia Knights**

Team #23 and this time is a strong contender in the league they are from... also they are the first team of said country to exist, fitting that it's the Czech Republic that is strong here...

spacer.png

Time for the team in question!

PRAGUE LIONS
AIL4fc9AAe1T-655p42pdJ-d4yp3_q6tLdC_EYDC

I love the look of the Lions, a side that is a top 10 team in all of Europe... I would of chosen the Prague Panthers who are a much better looking team but the Wroclaw Panthers exist so that never happened, much like the Milano Seaman not being involved here because of the Amsterdam Admirals...

In a division that consists of Rhinos and Ducks... another animal team won't hurt.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 23/32 **Prague Lions**

And now we are 3/4 done with my NFL Europe thread... this is now team 24 and this one we are going back to Spain to face a rival of the Barcelona Dragons....

spacer.png

That's correct.... we are meeting up with...

MADRID OSOS RIVAS ((RIVER BEARS))

AIL4fc_m5etr893OLLPrFM-8luwxLkDxVroC9xW5

The Osos Rivas had a uniform change this season and it pretty much solved any issues I would of had with the team so instead of numbered sleeves, I went with their previous sleeves and applied it to here.... the El Clasico of Gridiron is something that draws money to the NFL Europe amongst many rivalries in this league.

Plus you don't see Orange and Red outside the Creamsicles.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 24/32 **Madrid Osos Rivas**
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to update, this time we are gonna start closing off the divisions and show off a final design of the new ELF/NFL Europa logo....

So team 25 is from Finland and to close off the Fjord Division we have....

spacer.png

Time to unleash the Richard.

HELSINKI ROOSTERS
AIL4fc9Q43K5i0IXde3LjIHqrayyE7C_wBULGWES

The Roosters of Helsinki are in reality R/R/W but then I didn't want two all red teams in here... so this is where genius and creativeness came into play, I essentially rebranded them as a Arizona Cardinal look side that uses White, Red and Black but added some Wisconsin/Nebraska spirit in there to make sure they didn't have those stupid side panelling although it was tempting... in the end I chose not to because let's face it, I want to stay alive.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 25/32 **Helsinki Roosters**

Team #26 and we see the return of a favourite team from the 2nd expansion....

spacer.png

SCOTLAND (SCOTTISH) CLAYMORES
AIL4fc8Cy_CT3DZ-b-tIv34PrjpWxAAHqhxXRTOv

The Claymores are a much loved team that really hasn't changed much over the years.... the looks of the Seahawks and the Patriots combined, Scotland's top team returns to their rivalries with the London Monarchs and the Amsterdam Admirals in the Atlantic Division.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 26/32 **Scottish Claymores**

Time for Team 27.... and now we put in the OTHER Austrian powerhouse.

spacer.png

From Innsbruck comes....

TIROL RAIDERS
AIL4fc8M7zE65cv9LETlIRnfz-qFWrNCPdlzZ8zP

Considering this team has been helped by the actual Raiders, I figured I would recreate the current uniform of the Raiders of Austria and that is whilst you are seeing chevrons on the side pants, they go up to the mid point of the shirt evidenced by the road kit being the same.

The Raiders are one of the top sides in European American Football and their inclusion in the ELF alongside their rivals the Vikings of Vienna will allow them to take on the toughest of the German teams aka Frankfurt Galaxy.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 27/32 **Tirol Raiders**

Next up German team... and the last of the NFL Europe vetreans as this side made history by being the runner ups last year and first year both by losing to the Frankfurt Galaxy in close games.

The replacement side for the Scottish Claymores and in a division of fire, thunder and royality... there needs to be a sea team although they aren't angels...

spacer.png

NEXT UP!!!

HAMBURG SEA DEVILS

AIL4fc-W44FGtjbsmXrgtF6m1V067Rp3ZRPBpgj9

The ELF Sea Devils was a case of close but no cigar... everything else was fine but red is not a suitable color and when I think Sea Devil I think Teal but the teal of the SD's is currently associated with the Shadiq Khan Jaguars so I don't want to be associated with fail and aids so that teal was dropped... I went with the previous teal since that worked.

Combined with the lighter blue and Navy with the Teal and you have throwbacks to the 2nd year uniforms whilst keeping to the current ELF pants that sort of work.