Heavy's NFL Europe thread 32/32 **Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns** THREAD COMPLETE!

heavybass

It's NFL Europe time or the league I've always remembered for years for being a legit and proper spring league of the 90's that went longer than all previous spring leagues combined... the names of the Admirals, the Dragons, the Galaxy and all the great team names that have gone down in lore over the years with imaginations running through.

Now Europe is once again on the firing point of the NFL... and with expansion highly likely, it's time I revived the new NFL Europe and bring it to NFL's 32 team comparisons... however half the league has already been decided since the European League of Football revealed 12 of them and I'm adding 4 more to the list which includes these first two teams.... yes I know I did these already BUT this is my thread and I do what is needed.

Here's the logo for the new NFL Europe.

spacer.png

Now for the teams:

LONDON MONARCHS

AIL4fc-gZ9CO6d5MSZ6vcimKCu8A8P5V-mjPoxzp

DUBLIN CELTICS

AIL4fc_mm1NGMMdfU0OaNztiZmtcR8RF4FoMfA5Z

It's going to be a while before I come up with 32 exact teams to fill but I do plan to cover all corners of the continent.

I absolutely love the London getup - pure perfection, IMO. The Dublin uniforms are very unique and I really dig them. I am not sure what the cat has to do with Dublin. Not saying I am against it, that's just not the first thing I think of.

Also, I would imagine the NFL, all about branding as they are, would have a different league logo so you know you're talking NFL Europe. Just my $0.02.

N3d5IIl.png

47 minutes ago, jbird669 said:

I absolutely love the London getup - pure perfection, IMO. The Dublin uniforms are very unique and I really dig them. I am not sure what the cat has to do with Dublin. Not saying I am against it, that's just not the first thing I think of.

Also, I would imagine the NFL, all about branding as they are, would have a different league logo so you know you're talking NFL Europe. Just my $0.02.

Originally Dublin Celtics were known as the Celtic Tigers which IRL is the representation of the Irish Economy thus celtic tiger... but in the NFL 3.0 thread, I mentioned that the Boston Celtics owner bought the team's majority share from the Irish government and shortened the team name to Celtics... he kept everything else.

I know the logo isn't the best... and I did try.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Changed my mind on the logo, I figured I needed to keep something unique about the NFL especially the Europe project so eu blue and gold (as much as I dispise actual EU) stays.... oh and I made two logos as well.

One for Monarchs.

spacer.png

and one for Celtics.

spacer.png

but now its time to bring in a true European juggernaut, in 3 different incarnations of the NFL Europe and the offbrand Eurobowl champions of other league... there is one true force of nature that is truly...

GALACTIC.

spacer.png

The Kings are back.

FRANKFURT GALAXY
AIL4fc-C7APjWmb4uueHs6RDR1FdZNg9_SnEMCcN

I know what some of you are thinking and it's probably on the lines of... why you are not using the black and purple of the ELF Galaxy? Believe me I tried to incorporate that new logo and it just doesn't work.... neither does the black, however I enjoy the pants of the new galaxy so I brought that back and combined it with the staples of the NFL Europa/WLAF Galaxy.

The first German team in this new NFL Europe are usually the juggernauts of the league, the champions elect as they were... nothing stops them.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 3/32 **Frankfurt Galaxy**

Going to keep this short because it's Christmas and this will be the only update....

Next up:

spacer.png

BARCELONA DRAGONS
AIL4fc8eeCGFPifsX3EoYSNjuCqJJhbwK3o1t_Sj

As much as everyone loves the classic Barcelona Dragons logo and the helmet, the ELF Dragons gave the beloved logo a much needed modern boost and I felt that this was important to the new NFL Europe so I adopted that... everything else boosts the Catalan image and the classic Barcelona Green as they are the premier team in the Southern Block... the Dragons are a sleeping giant and a fearsome foe when it's your bad day.

• Like 3

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 4/32 **Barcelona Dragons**

Christmas has passed and this might be a controversial pick... but :censored: it, I don't care.

The next team is from France, a great place to hold a headquarters of the new NFL Europe you might ask.... in a fancy ass place known as Paris, the one with the tower, the museum, the arc and the 95% arrogance that makes you want to punch a french person?

No me neither but there is an organisation in Soccer that wanted to look at this potential cashcow with interest but in France, there are no local french american football teams in Paris that is interesting enough....

So the organisation decided to bypass the French American Football scene and essentially buy an expansion.

spacer.png

Team 5 representing France.

PARIS SAINT GERMAIN

AIL4fc98R1AldnB3CedBJQ2O7ASqnrDNLVa4gieq

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not the first sport PSG tried to infiltrate and 'corrupt'... in fact they had a Rugby League team in the mid 90's that made it to Super League before they went bankrupt... and yes PSG's Qatarian owner bought a NFL Europe expansion slot, overriding the French American Football scene and become the most hated team in France? The FFFA believes so and is fighting the NFL in the french courts.

PSG's signature look is known as the Hechter stripe and is literally the identity of the team... translating that to a Gridiron uniform is ok but I made a hechter stripe for helmet and pants just in case the one on the front of the jersey didn't work.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 5/32 **Paris Saint-Germain**

Team #6 now and the first of two Italian teams....

spacer.png

Charging in are the...

MILANOS RHINOS

AIL4fc_Jb3MiQYv5SNQvNDCRUbs8NopPySOQWvdb

Yes these guys do actually exist as do a lot of teams that are not linked to the old NFL Europa... or the two Austrian powerhouses or the Wroclaw Panthers or the Istanbul Rams or as they were known as the Koc Rams... the Rhinos are Black, White and Orange so it's relevantly simple that I would make this uniform style because mostly I can...

and yes this uniform is what they had before the pandemic.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 6/32 **Milanos Rhinos**

Barcelona of the ELF technically still looks the same as the Barcelona WLAF of the beginning... well minus the road facemask being yellow and PSG was because I wanted to highlight the terror that is Qatarian Blood Money, something that everyone is giving the Saudis :censored: for atm.

Anyway moving onto the 2nd Italian team.... we are going to Roma and this side is the real life rival to the Milanos Rhinos and this is also a unique look to a football team that I had to bring them in for good reasons.

This side is the fusion of two Italian sides in the FIDAF known as the Milano Grizzlies and the Lazio Marines and together they became a name utterly fearsome... and unique.

PRESENTING...

spacer.png

LAZIO DUCKS

AIL4fc_oAASwaZzZ1BUY672wZ16dKVhur3pkdzhb

Lazio is part of Rome before anyone asks... look at the Lazio soccer club which has their unique Sky Blue and it would of been implimented here except the DUCKS of Lazio have three blues and orange with white as their helmet... and I thought that was good enough, heck they have duck feathers in the stripe of the helmet in actuality but that would of been too much to add in so instead i went with the above.

The Ducks of Lazio are rivals to the Milanos Rhinos and they both share the same division that they have.... in fact the EIDAF blocked teams from going to the ELF although I think that won't last long considering the ELF really wants an Italian team there considering their plans are to go to Sweden at one point.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 7/32 **Lazio Ducks**

Team 8 and I'm just gonna say it.... the new Berlin Thunder logo sucks, the team plays in all reds with a gold helmet and silver facemasks and i'm like.... No you are not the 49ers, when I consider the name Berlin Thunder, I think of the old logo and I think of the weird tan helmets, the black shirts, the pointless green and orange that was placed... not to mention the 3 times they won the World Bowl for some reason.

Well if I'm going to bring back the Thunder, I'll do the best of both worlds.

PRESENTING.... the all new....

spacer.png

BERLIN THUNDER
spacer.png

For a team that took over from the London Monarchs, the Berlin Thunder have always been a weird team to consider... the first of the third gen of sides, I wanted to give them something to stand out so what I did here was...

Take out the Orange and Green, felt that was pointless.... replaced it with a bright red which is part of the new Thunder, give the team a proper gold helmet or tan if you see it and have that new gold/tan, black and red become the focus of the reworked Thunder... plus the old logo is better, ten times better than what the current Thunder has.... it's somewhat ok but it doesn't have the umph that Thor's Hammer had back in the day.

Hopefully you guys will like this one, I wasn't sure if you all liked with what I did for the Galaxy... I know the Dragons impressed some people here.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 8/32 **Berlin Thunder**

Team 9.... time to turn this :censored: up a notch and ignite the kitchen on fire.

spacer.png

The 2nd best known team in Germany.

RHEIN FIRE
AIL4fc8GTEvZdrNN9m2_dWIKCB6Iv8ee6Ei5gl98

The Rhein Fire has returned, whilst the new Fire has directions to go... I felt that the past had the best look so literally returned to the old maroon, used the new gold and went back to the Black helmets.

Please excuse the cruddy flames... this team was the most well know and beloved team of the 2nd wave.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 9/32 **Rhein Fire**

And because I can and say so, happy new year everyone from the UK.... and we now update with team 10.

Another German team yes but this one was another third gen of the NFL Europa with a new logo and essentially copying the Bucs mentality of Pewter and Red.

I think I can make a better uniform right?

spacer.png

COLOGNE CENTURIONS
AIL4fc8p0aSe0FORXxi2zEHdpV8uEppY9y4AJmQK

The Centurions don't have much of a uniform to begin with, only existing for 3 years... the R/B/B and R/W/W were standouts whilst the ELF Centurions are going with the Bucs mentality of Pewter and Red...

So I figured I would make touchups considering one of their rivals is Frankfurt.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 10/32 **Cologne Centurions**

Team Number 11..... I think we need to take a trip back to the 80's for this one for this team from Belgium...

spacer.png

Yes they do play in these colours in real life....

BRUSSELS TIGERS
AIL4fc_zSiCXVTh_gGbaKU9E3a0LUzNRTGmaLhX8
Behold the interesting Miami Vice like color scheme implimented by a team from Belgium.... spoilers they aren't very good especially I could of chosen the Black Bears their rivals or the other rival team the Bulls.... but I went with the Tigers because in the division they are in which is with PSG and the two mean Austrian teams.... they are the scapegoats, literally.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's NFL Europe thread 11/32 **Brussels Tigers**

To be honest this is quite bland. Uninspired and uninfluenced, look simply like recolors of existing uniforms. NFL logo itself get a myriad of unthought recolors, and you seem to have did zero research on the team backgrounds. You really should have some research on the team backgrounds. Anyways, not much to see here. 1 out of 5.

• Like 4