Fixing the Rams' Uniforms without Changing the Horns

ramsjetsthunder

I think the Rams 1980s-90s uniforms in the current template were just about perfect. Nevertheless, as one who is interested in experimenting with uniforms, I have undertaken the task of trying to fix the uniforms if the horns HAD to stay. Note that I think the horns are probably--of all the abominations--the worst part of the redesign. I anticipate in 3 years when the uniforms are inevitably changed, the horns will have to stay because they are part of the logo, unless that changed too, although I don't necessarily expect that. As a Rams fan, I would be happy with these:

7m6RZ0B.png

• Like 13
  • Love 1

fiowXOD.png

• ramsjetsthunder changed the title to Fixing the Rams' Uniforms without Changing the Horns

These would be pretty solid, though I don’t love the traditional pants striping with the horn motif. (That’s not a knock at you; I’ve always felt that way about the Rams’ classic uniforms and would prefer just a plain blue stripe.)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 1:15 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

I think the Rams 1980s-90s uniforms in the current template were just about perfect. Nevertheless, as one who is interested in experimenting with uniforms, I have undertaken the task of trying to fix the uniforms if the horns HAD to stay. Note that I think the horns are probably--of all the abominations--the worst part of the redesign. I anticipate in 3 years when the uniforms are inevitably changed, the horns will have to stay because they are part of the logo, unless that changed too, although I don't necessarily expect that. As a Rams fan, I would be happy with these:

7m6RZ0B.png

Their 1973-1999 uniforms ARE the best!