Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (30/30 Wizards Added)

johne9109

Phoenix Suns

The Suns could do with doing something similar to what the 76ers have done over the years where they do a modernized version of a classic uniform and they almost had that with their previous uniform. So I took that and modified the colors a little bit and dropped some of the over the top elements to create a modern uniform that nods to their past. The alternates are based on the much loved City uniform, however I made the home version orange and the away purple so that the colors of the log blend into the uniforms. The throwbacks are of course the Barkley era.

PHX

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (24/30 Suns Added)

Portland Trailblazers

Portland has a classic look so there's no need to change anything with the home and away uniforms. For the alternate uniforms I based them on the 2018 city and earned editions. I changed the away alternate slightly; making it all black rather than black and grey. The home throwback is the 70's vertical wordmark look and the away throwback is the script wordmark uniform seen earlier in the 70's 

POR

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (25/30 Trailblazers Added)

Sacramento Kings

The Kings home and away are essential left in tact; I kept the king on the front of the jersey like they had a few years ago. The home alternate is their purple alt from the 00's and the away alternate is their black uniform from the same time frame. The throwback uniforms are then their red and blue uniforms from the 70's

SAC

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (26/30 Kings Added)

San Antonio Spurs

The Spurs have no need to change their regular uniforms so neither do I. The home alternate is their current city uniform. I love the fiesta looks the Spurs have used here and there and this is the best in my opinion. For the away alternate I then made a black version to go with it. The throwback uniforms are from the 70's

SAS

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (27/30 Spurs Added)

Toronto Raptors

I had to change the Raptors home and away uniforms; their current uniforms do not work for me. So I took the current statement uniform and made that the away uniform and made a white version for the home. This uniform is a good balance between their current branding and their original branding. For the alternates I took the 2020 city uniform and made a red version for home and a black version for the away. The throwback uniforms are of course the original "Barney" uniforms

TOR

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (28/30 Raptors Added)

Utah Jazz

I think we can all agree that the new Jazz uniforms are garbage; so I went back an iteration to their previous uniforms for their home and away. For the home alternate I used the teams 2017 city edition. I was originally gonna use the 2020 city uniform, but instead I decided to inverse the home alternate. For the throwback uniforms I went with their original uniforms over their mountain uniform

UTA

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (29/30 Jazz Added)

Washington Wizards

And the final team in this series; the Washington Wizards. The home and away stay as they are. For the alternates I went a Reverse Retro route and took the 00's look and applied the current colors.  For the throwbacks I went with this striped bullets uniform from the 80's. I went with this uniform as I felt it paired with the home and away well

WSH

• Like 1
  • Love 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Unifying the MLB (30/30) NFL (32/32), NHL (32/32 Complete), NBA (30/30 Wizards Added)