Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part XL: The Dallas Cowboys, America's Favourite LolCows**

heavybass

So we are now at the point of time as of right now.... the Carolina Panthers won another super bowl in 2003 beating the Patriots again as their previous look is considered an all time classic so the time was right for the organisation to be making a uniform change, they decided to some changes....

AMWts8B8RTlG6Umq5m4N6fCBfTQWkyjDeWtZTdTM

AMWts8Aea8vvgpOACedio0IKTUP0Yrj2dZI0la71

In comes Carolina Blue, In comes a new Plum shade known as Claret and controversally the change from Champagne to Vegas Gold.... the changes were to bring in a much more unified look to the team, the Blue represents North Carolina... the new plum is beloved by South Carolina fans and Vegas Gold was to make things brighter... I could of brought in Silver but then I would of rightfully been called out.

Here's the Alt for the Carolina Panthers.

AMWts8CL4a7QoUBKA6mIulDfubKwj1q1QZW_-V_C

Its no different than what I did before.... then again in this alternate reality, Carolina is always one of the teams that faces redesign and rebranding on forums like this one, I'm just one of those that follows the path.

Thus we have come to a conclusion for now of the Invaders/Panthers.

• Like 3

This one will be short because it'll be in two parts and involves the least menacing team in the USFL.... The Renegades discover that Orlando is a small place in the late 80's and decide to yet again move to another city.... however they like the other sides decide to throw caution to the wind and move to a new frontier... theirs is a place in Tennessee known as:

NASHVILLE RENEGADES

AMWts8B7LZlofyXxWFYrgQgWyawt2JymWrROGYcC

Ditching the silver for a light blue known as Nashville, the Renegades enjoy years of moderate fan attendances and support.... however eventually the owners not anticipating the long tenure would run out of money and thus put the team up for sale.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part III, The Nashville Renegades**

1997 rolls around and the Nashville Renegades are up for sale... and a bidder comes out of the blue AND shocks the NFL for the winner of the bid was one Bud Adams who was the owner of the Houston Oilers... frustrated by trying to move the team elsewhere because of his issues with the city, Bud decided to put his Oilers up for sale with the winners of a bid being Bob Mcnair, Bud Adams decided to buy the Renegades and rebrands them as a team that is visually one of the best teams in the league...

THE TENNESSEE TITANS
AMWts8DwxT3KgBOBDo3UClWwCSwHqTwb5DuppSDa

AMWts8BiP6usxe1ORj_HTPEfNzGtxGVXDMrKP-OO

AMWts8D7sOV61x9ZY1fx-28DqtDBQHO-xVI0QKsG

In this timeline, instead of the Houston Oilers becoming the Titans, it was the Renegades becoming the Tennessee Titans that did it in... with the Mcnairs owning the Oilers, thus eliminates the Texans entirely and one of the fiercest rivalries in the NFL is now the Oilers/Titans.

Thus for a short time concludes the former Federals/Renegades.

• Like 3

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part III, The Nashville Renegades/The Tennessee Titans**
1 minute ago, SpidersReorg said:

@heavybass

In the original article, the Nashville Renegades become the Nashville Pioneers. Did you change this intentionally?

If so, what other big changes can we expect?

P.S. I think it should be the Nashville Titans instead of the Tennessee Titans. Unless the Showboats relocate.

Well if i said it was going to be intentional then it would of been anticipated and I don't want to fall into that trap... besides I would of been called out if I used Silver with Plum and Carolina Blue and I didn't want to do that.

Besides Tennessee Titans still sounds better than Nashville Titans and the Showboats stay where they are.

1 hour ago, heavybass said:

Well if i said it was going to be intentional then it would of been anticipated and I don't want to fall into that trap... besides I would of been called out if I used Silver with Plum and Carolina Blue and I didn't want to do that.

Ah. Keeping us in suspense. That's fair.

1 hour ago, heavybass said:

Besides Tennessee Titans still sounds better than Nashville Titans and the Showboats stay where they are.

Ok.

We do have the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros.

And the Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning.

• heavybass changed the title to Heavy's What if The NFL and USFL had Merged? thread **Part IV, The Baltimore Stars**

One year later, the crowds of Baltimore as well as most of the NFL rightly called out the uniforms of the Stars as the Ugly Golds and heavily outdated.... the team responded quickly and made a quick redesign that seemed to tick all the lists.

AMWts8DxWZFJTJPabwESQ8mHwpTDFbIuJE2DT7FK

The team unveiled its Deep Gold and new Crimson Red as it did the steps needed to make the fanbase happy.

However there are talks that struggling Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay wanting to do something that was never done in the NFL before but it happened once in the USFL and that was a owner swap where the Stars would relocate to Indianapolis in exchange for the Colts to return to Baltimore.... this becomes a very divided issue for the next few years.

NOW THEN

Do you want to see the Stars stay in Baltimore or do you want Jim Irsay to take control of the Indy Stars?

• Like 2