Baseball Card Designs - Brewers brews

mcrosby

I got this idea after seeing some custom cards on reddit. I've got a few old thrifted jerseys sitting around that I figure I could try my hand at using as inserts. I've just gotta find a working printer at Goodwill now. 

The idea is simple: Milwaukee has some classic beer ads, let's make them into baseball cards. First 6 are MVP and Cy Young winners on a PBR ad. These are the ones I hope to print and make inserts of. 
AGcy0Hg.png

E09pVQ7.png

These next few were ideas I had after, so far only one example of each: 

pBMyGA3.png

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

Loving this for obvious reasons. My only nitpick is that I wish you used images of Braun and Yelich in the old "retro" uniforms from that era. It would look more consistent with the other players and fits your theme better IMO.

I'd love to see this become a series with teams associated with a particular beer. Like Old Style for the Cubs, Budwieser for the Cardinals, Hamm's for the Twins, Rainier for the Mariners, etc.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NicDB said:

Loving this for obvious reasons. My only nitpick is that I wish you used images of Braun and Yelich in the old "retro" uniforms from that era. It would look more consistent with the other players and fits your theme better IMO.

I'd love to see this become a series with teams associated with a particular beer. Like Old Style for the Cubs, Budwieser for the Cardinals, Hamm's for the Twins, Rainier for the Mariners, etc.

I used those jerseys because they matched my thrift jerseys that I was going to cut up. 

I'm a Hamm's man, so the Twins are definitely next. 

• 1 month later...