Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

1 hour ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Angels fans are about ready to put a bounty on you after this 🤣. In all seriousness this looks awesome. Quick question. Any chance the San Francisco Seals in the cards for modernization 

Thank you.  I will consider doing the Seals.

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible, Expansion - Detroit, El Paso, Fort Worth, Hartford A's
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Detroit, El Paso, Fort Worth, Hartford A's
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Houston and Indianapolis A's

Great job!

Detroit - Add a headspoon to the home jersey for consistency with the Tigers' classic home uniforms. The alt is missing front numbers, unless that was a deliberate choice. 

El Paso - I really like the use of double green. Might I suggest using whatever font that is for the road script for the numbers, as well? I'm curious how that would look. 

Ft. Worth - Great logos! It's also nice to see a different style number used other than standard block. I would recommend lightening up the blue quite a bit so there's better contrast with the black. 

Hartford - What is the cap logo on the alternate? It doesn't seem to be part of the logo sheet. The sheet also has a red "A's" trimmed in blue that doesn't appear anywhere on any of the uniforms. It makes me think the home set might look better with red scripts and numbers trimmed in blue. Something to consider. 

I don't know what you have planned for Indianapolis but it would seem fitting to bring back Detroit's brief experiment with racing stripes for that set. 

19 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Great job!

Detroit - Add a headspoon to the home jersey for consistency with the Tigers' classic home uniforms. The alt is missing front numbers, unless that was a deliberate choice. 

El Paso - I really like the use of double green. Might I suggest using whatever font that is for the road script for the numbers, as well? I'm curious how that would look. 

Ft. Worth - Great logos! It's also nice to see a different style number used other than standard block. I would recommend lightening up the blue quite a bit so there's better contrast with the black. 

Hartford - What is the cap logo on the alternate? It doesn't seem to be part of the logo sheet. The sheet also has a red "A's" trimmed in blue that doesn't appear anywhere on any of the uniforms. It makes me think the home set might look better with red scripts and numbers trimmed in blue. Something to consider. 

I don't know what you have planned for Indianapolis but it would seem fitting to bring back Detroit's brief experiment with racing stripes for that set. 

Thank you @coco1997.   I will review my designs this week and revise.  Thank you for the feedback!

• Like 1

Houston - That A's against a star logo is too good to not use on a uniform. Maybe think about putting it on the front of the home jersey?

Indy - Haha, I made my previous post mentioning using racing stripes after you had already posted the designs. I still think it's a good idea, and it'd set Indy further apart from your other designs. I wouldn't mind seeing that 3-D look the cap logo has carried over to the scripts and numbers, as well. 

I was looking forward to the Indy A's design, and you did a great job. I loved the implementation of the city flag and the star into the branding of the concept.  I'll agree with @coco1997 add some racing stripes or some other homage to the city's motorsports history, and the drop-shadow logo is great. Great stuff!!

rAUPGPZ.png