Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

I decided to head home to Ohio tomorrow instead of today.  Instead I spent some time with my wife and daughter and then finished up the Federal League.

Cleveland Green Sox - I was born and raised near Cleveland so I wanted to do a good job on this one.

Logos

bwPkBUd.png

Home

8m4Z1EF.png

Road

SLLj4RV.png

Alternate

XcdRFrF.png

• Like 6

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis Federal League
3 hours ago, teeray01 said:

Thank you.  No not really..  The only deliberation was the color burgundy.  I wish burgundy was used in baseball more.

I really like the burgundy, and agree with you, I also  wish burgundy/ maroon were used more across American sports as a whole. The Hoosiers are probably one of my favorites of this series so far. I keep picturing them with a subtle glossy texture on their numbering, something like the Avs use

• Like 1

Nice work on these last few teams! I really like the use of red along with Pirates colors for the Rebels. 

For the Terriers, I don’t think the dog face logo really works with a white front paneled cap since the face is white with blue details. I’d roll with a solid blue cap.

For the Green Sox, maybe think about using a slightly brighter shade of green, one that pops a bit more against the black.

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Tip Tops, LA Browns and Spiders Fixed
16 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Nice work on these last few teams! I really like the use of red along with Pirates colors for the Rebels. 

For the Terriers, I don’t think the dog face logo really works with a white front paneled cap since the face is white with blue details. I’d roll with a solid blue cap.

For the Green Sox, maybe think about using a slightly brighter shade of green, one that pops a bit more against the black.

16 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Thank you.  I will take a look at those.  I want to do a couple concepts with the front panel a different color.  The Terriers isn't working out.  As for the Green Sox, I will adjust the green and see what happens.

• Like 1

How about swapping out navy blue with brown for the Terriers? It could serve as both a nod to the St. Louis Browns, as well as the fact that brown is a common dog color. 

Also, a few more “phantom franchises” to add to your list:

- New York Reds

- Atlanta Eagles (rebrand of the Braves)

- Denver Yankees

- New Orleans Indians

- Milwaukee Browns

- Washington Orioles

- Norfolk Expos 

• Like 1

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Cleveland Green Sox and St. Louis Terriers Fixed
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Cleveland Green Sox and St. Louis Terriers Fixed, Terriers in brown
5 hours ago, coco1997 said:

How about swapping out navy blue with brown for the Terriers? It could serve as both a nod to the St. Louis Browns, as well as the fact that brown is a common dog color. 

Also, a few more “phantom franchises” to add to your list:

- New York Reds

- Atlanta Eagles (rebrand of the Braves)

- Denver Yankees

- New Orleans Indians

- Milwaukee Browns

- Washington Orioles

- Norfolk Expos 

I will get these added to our list.

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Milwaukee Browns, Austin A's logo sheet