Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

3 minutes ago, teeray01 said:

LA next as it's almost complete, then (2) Federal League and then Atlanta and one other Browns.  It will probably be a few days before I post again.  Back to my day job tomorrow and Tuesday is my wife's birthday.

Okay

QNXVyki.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Los Angeles Browns
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Chicago Whales & Newark Peppers

Output on Cleveland and the LA Browns was not good originally so I reposted them.  Next up, I am going to do (3) What If concept for the plausible relocation of the St. Louis Browns to Atlanta, Chicago and Kansas City.  Then back to the Federal League for a couple of new concepts.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, teeray01 said:

Output on Cleveland and the LA Browns was not good originally so I reposted them.  Next up, I am going to do (3) What If concept for the plausible relocation of the St. Louis Browns to Atlanta, Chicago and Kansas City.  Then back to the Federal League for a couple of new concepts.

Not sure if you just noticed this, but I did just add a "New York Browns" to the list

QNXVyki.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Chicago Browns & Atlanta Browns