Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus Athletics

Every iteration of the A's so far has been top notch! 

For the Cleveland set, I love the use of the shade-wearing elephant in place of Chief Wahoo. One small suggestion: I'd use this wordmark for the road jersey, since it's similar stylistically to the arched block "OAKLAND" the A's were using around that same time period.  

Good job balancing black, green and old on the Columbus set. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bomba Tomba said:

You could probably make a league with every team being the Athletics

I could make a graphic of the "Athletics Baseball League" once every city is done, also I've been trying to find another designer to work on these concepts, I don't want to put all this pressure or make him do all of this work on teeray01, and also I don't want this thread to take 3 years to complete.

gT1BtSs.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus Athletics, Cleveland A's Fixed

Will the remainder of the series be A’s relocations or are you planning to tackle other relocations and update other defunct teams? Here are a few I mentioned a few pages back, one of which you already did:

On 10/31/2022 at 3:10 PM, coco1997 said:

-New York Reds

- Atlanta Eagles (rebrand of the Braves)

- Denver Yankees

- New Orleans Indians

- Milwaukee Browns

- Washington Orioles

- Norfolk Expos 

9 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Will the remainder of the series be A’s relocations or are you planning to tackle other relocations and update other defunct teams? Here are a few I mentioned a few pages back, one of which you already did:

A good chunk of the thread is the A's series, it's probably one of the larger portions of the thread, I've now reorganized the schedule to be alphabetized for the MLB teams

gT1BtSs.png

I can’t wait to see what concepts/colors you have in store for Salt Lake (A’s, Angels, and I think Priests)!

Speaking of which, you have the Priests as a Guardians relocation. Have the Guardians considered relocation recently (since the name change)?