Silent's Sports Signatures Shrunk Once More - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (USFL & XFL Updated!)

Silent Wind of Doom

Here ya go, @maxwasson.  This work for you?  I applied the multi-outline of those black uniforms to the modern logos that didn't already have outlines.

da7gNVr.png

@JerseyJimmy, I found the HC logo, but it's a bit busy to make legible at the scale.  Funnily enough, shrinking the C down to make it fit causes the C to lose its distinctive look that it already has.  Here's how it worked out.

nmVWuya.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

Okay.  There's been some updates I've been negligent on, and seeing that surprised Bear face stare me in the eyes every week has finally pushed me to get it done!

Firstly, the aforementioned replacement of the old Bears logo for their new one:
jnMi4uc.png

1dA2KDv.png

The San Diego Wave have opened Snapdragon Stadium and set a record while there!

rJoNKOO.png

rJAz8zc.png

And there is a new MLS team I didn't get to, and I decided to add Team GB of Olympic competition alongside the English National team!

D6VOEbT.png

XpmzyRr.png

USFL updates and XFL3 coming in a sec!

spacer.png

spacer.png

I was so focused on the XFL and then baseball that I completely missed this season of the USFL, but with three new home hubs and two years under their belts, I wanted to update the venue pics for each team and replace what was the few pics I could find of players pre-season 1 with pictures of the actual stand outs of each team.  (Pittsburgh also changed their color scheme to fit their neighbors)

XQEJHvN.png

5EXOer6.png

eztuQbQ.png

9f7FdrM.png

F1mBmc7.pngn79nBkD.png

iyc7QmF.png14W9pBo.png

OOcRB1D.png

tyBCRR9.png

Wjt5cYz.pngLpqQMYT.png

7rj187c.png76L4OUN.png

Then there's the Bandits, who were contracted and replaced with the Memphis Showboats

LxhPk8m.png

EW4n7OJ.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

There's rumors of the two spring leagues merging ahead of the upcoming season, and we'll see how it goes then, but for now, this is the new upgrade, the third version of the XFL.  Hopefully it sticks this time!

XFL (2023) Northern Division

DC Defenders

uSbWMQ6.png

Referencing the fans' infamous reaction to their beer snake being taken away

Seattle Dragons

xrRDMPn.png

Referencing the Peter, Paul, and Mary song "Puff the Magic Dragon" and Seattle's aquatic location

St. Louis Battlehawks

tMTdhr7.png

Referencing a motto used by fans

Vegas Vipers

xDDNMdT.png

Referencing the words of Jake "The Snake" Robert

spacer.png

spacer.png

XFL (2023) Western Division

Arlington Renegades

8stMMI5.png

Referencing the Styx song "Renegade"

Houston Roughnecks

2PXOCCr.png

Referencing the city's previous oil-themed team and the team's undefeated 2020 iteration

Orlando Guardians

MegYz8y.png

Referencing the words of Frederick the Great

San Antonio Brahmas

FGYEcoh.png

Referencing a catchphrase of the team's namesake and the league's owner (which may have inspired the lightning aspects of the team's logo)

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Silent Wind of Doom changed the title to Silent's Sports Signatures Shrunk Once More - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (USFL & XFL Updated!)
  • 2 months later...

SO @Silent Wind of Doom, couple updates please.

Jays WS Titles and AL Championships

Pirates WS and NL Championships(cutting down, i think)

Penguins keep as it

sabres add conference titles

bandits keep as is

bills keep as is

Toronto FC MLS Cup, Supporters shield (both 2017)

DC United MLS Cups 1996, 1997, 1999, 2004, Supporters shield 1997, 1999, 2006, 2007

Raptors 2019 NBA title

Thanks kindly.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• 2 weeks later...

@AnPheitseog, I was worried given that your old sig is bigger than the current limits, but fortunately you've cut out a lot of extra.  I also added the new wins for the Outlaws and the Pen's new division championship.  We'll see if I have a new addition for tonight, but as a Phins fan I hope not.  I also decided a while ago to change the Pens to black to better fit their actual appearance.  Lemme know if you prefer the all-gold.

koEcr5G.png

@Burmy, speaking of size limits, you've officially gotten two long for one line.  Hope this isn't too disruptive to you.  I also added the other Milwaukee wins that hadn't gotten updated yet.

v40P3lq.png

@maxwasson, here ya go!

A4JSKoP.png

Also, @JerseyJimmy, I gave you two options and you liked the post but never actually answered me.  🤣

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 11:48 AM, johnnycharger51096 said:

@Silent Wind of Doom Hi, I love your work. Could you add the Michigan Big Ten, Rose Bowl, and National Championships please. Also, All Detroit Lions championships, division titles, and wild card appearances.

Thanks a million.

Well, Michigan has won so many things that it's officially the first team to have their achievements be too much for the length limit of signature images on this board.  You mentioned "add", but you're currently not sporting your old sig, which was already straining the bounds of the image limit.

This is what you asked for...

fTgreLr.png

Do you want more on top of that?

spacer.png

spacer.png

@The Easter Beagle, I was worried at first, but once everything was cut down to just the championships and championship appearances, it was a tidy little package.  I imagine that's what you meant by "pennant", but if you want more I can expand.  I also assumed you didn't care about the Boston or Milwaukee Braves.  Lemme know if you do want them.

MbTKxXt.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Silent Wind of Doom Love your stuff.

Can I get this for my signature

Houston Astros - all pennants and WS titles

Houston Rockets - all conference and Finals titles

Houston Texans - all division titles

Houston Oilers - both AFL championships

Houston Dynamo - all conference and MLS titles + US Open

Houston Aeros - all WHA titles and Turner Cup

Houston Comets - all WNBA titles

Texas Stars - 13-14 Calder Cup

Round Rock Express - 2000 Texas League Champions

Texas Longhorns - all claimed National football Titles and college WS titles

San Antonio Scorpions - 2014 Soccer Bowl champions

San Antonio FC - 2022 USL Championship

Tony Stewart - 2002, 2005, and 2011 cup championships

Kyle Larson - 2021 cup championship

Let me know if anything isn't possible or if I need to cut down. Thank you!

spacer.png