Arizona Coyotes Concept

B-mer

Looks really nice! Having the little L shapes in the striping solid rather than outlined is a massive improvement on the IRL alternate design. I am curious how it looks without those new vertical lines you've added between each pair of L shapes, though I can imagine that it's better with them.

Good work!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vtgco said:

Looks really nice! Having the little L shapes in the striping solid rather than outlined is a massive improvement on the IRL alternate design. I am curious how it looks without those new vertical lines you've added between each pair of L shapes, though I can imagine that it's better with them.

Good work!

oh, good point on the vertical lines. Did not do that on purpose, just how the pattern came out. I'll have to try and fix it

2 minutes ago, BuckDancer said:

Definitely an improvement. What do you think about including the salamander logo somewhere, maybe the shoulders or a hangar effect? 

I suppose a hanger effect. I dunno. I like the logo but also doesn’t say “coyotes” to me. I do like the AZ logo

3 hours ago, B-mer said:

I suppose a hanger effect. I dunno. I like the logo but also doesn’t say “coyotes” to me. I do like the AZ logo

Like the Kachina logo, the lizard logo has a representation of the Four Peaks and is also inspired by Southwestern art. It fits perfectly with the Cresent Moon and the Coyote.

For the home jersey, I would add a contrasting collar (making sure to avoid the "toilet seat" effect).  For both of them, swap out the black trim for a shade of copper that works with the sand and  brick red. Maybe also flip the colours on the Kachina pattern for the home.

Not feeling the addition of the black on the road set. It kinda muddies things up and drowns out the pattern a bit. It's fine at home though, if you wanted to treat that as just an alt for the current set.

It does make me kinda curious how the away would look with the cream outlines on stuff kept, though.