MLB X NFL Crossover Series 30/30 (Nationals Added) COMPLETE

johne9109

• 3 weeks later...
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 16/30 (Diamondbacks Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 17/30 (Braves Added)

Big fan of pretty much all of these. Baseball teams look good in football unis. I think my favorites may be the Rangers, KC, and Tampa Bay. The white sox and Yankees also look really good.

My only tweak might be trying to flip Toronto's logo on the helmet but I can see why you wouldn't as it may look weird/ mess up the logo. 

10 minutes ago, jackkmart said:

Big fan of pretty much all of these. Baseball teams look good in football unis. I think my favorites may be the Rangers, KC, and Tampa Bay. The white sox and Yankees also look really good.

My only tweak might be trying to flip Toronto's logo on the helmet but I can see why you wouldn't as it may look weird/ mess up the logo. 

Thanks! Great call on Toronto. I didn't even think to do that. I just said this is the way the logo is and put it on the helmet, but it makes so much more sense to flip it. It takes a second to get used to but it totally works

TORTORBF2

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 18/30 (Cubs Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 19/30 (Reds Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 20/30 (Rockies Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 21/30 (Dodgers Added)
4 hours ago, CDCLT said:

Love to nod to the red numbers, but what if only the TV numbers were red? Kind of a nod to how only the front number is red. It would also help legibility on the blue jersey.

Thank You! I originally tried mimicking the front numbers being red and the back being white, but it didn't look right so I just went all red, but this is the way to go. Great call.

LADBF2

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 22/30 (Marlins Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 23/30 (Brewers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 24/30 (Mets Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 25/30 (Phillies Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 26/30 (Pirates Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to MLB X NFL Crossover Series 27/30 (Padres Added)