2023 Little League World Series

MJWalker45

2023 LLBWS Region Tournaments

The Little League World Series is coming up soon, and it looks like they've joined the sponsored by bandwagon, along with MLB. T Mobile does not appear in the uniforms shown that have the patch, so far. This year's jerseys are . . . . well they're jerseys at least.

adidas® Mexico 2023 Little League World Series Replica Jersey - Little  League Official Storeadidas® Mid-Atlantic 2023 Little League World Series Replica Jersey - Little  League Official Storeadidas® Latin America 2023 Little League World Series Replica Jersey -  Little League Official Store

Little League International | LinkedIn

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Now we wait for the Zubaz revolution. 

The Zubaz Revolution was thankfully crushed after its short lived rise in 2013

spacer.png

• LOL 4

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

For a 2 week summer tournament among 13 year olds in vibrant and non-storied uniform colors anyways? And only reserved to sleeves in contrast? If there was ever a place to add tie-dye, this is it. I like it! They could've done better with the font choice though.

Now if you blanket believe tie-dye doesn't deserve to be anywhere close to a sports uniform, that's also fine, but I'm a fan. Much better than some of these in my eyes:

Spoiler

Little League World Series 2015 scores: Pennsylvania wins in walkoff over  South Carolina | Sporting NewsJapan storms back to win Little League World Series - Los Angeles TimesLLBWS Teams - Little LeagueLittle League World Series 2014: 'Special' Chicago team advances | Sporting  NewsLittle League World Series 2012: Petaluma Advances To U.S. Final With 11-1  Win - SB Nation Bay Area

• Like 2

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 7/30/2023 at 1:29 PM, flyersfan said:

For a 2 week summer tournament among 13 year olds in vibrant and non-storied uniform colors anyways? And only reserved to sleeves in contrast? If there was ever a place to add tie-dye, this is it. I like it! They could've done better with the font choice though.

Now if you blanket believe tie-dye doesn't deserve to be anywhere close to a sports uniform, that's also fine, but I'm a fan. Much better than some of these in my eyes:

Hide contents

Little League World Series 2015 scores: Pennsylvania wins in walkoff over  South Carolina | Sporting NewsJapan storms back to win Little League World Series - Los Angeles TimesLLBWS Teams - Little LeagueLittle League World Series 2014: 'Special' Chicago team advances | Sporting  NewsLittle League World Series 2012: Petaluma Advances To U.S. Final With 11-1  Win - SB Nation Bay Area

I'd agree with this. But adidas keeps putting out new uniforms every year instead of finding a good design and sticking with it. To be fair though, the last few Russell designs should have been left in the design phase instead of existing in real life. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png