SeaTac

Member has been suspended for homophobic language and name-calling. The length of the suspension will be determined once all moderators have cast votes.

I really shouldn't judge considering my past history but it amazes me that people can't just keep that :censored: to themselves.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

20 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

I really shouldn't judge considering my past history but it amazes me that people can't just keep that :censored: to themselves.

I honestly don't know how he thought he could use the language he did and nothing would happen. I kept a screen capture of the first one cuz it was just so out of nowhere and ridiculous. Any name was completely unnecessary as a response to the line of posts. Clearly shouldn't be on message boards to begin with. Can't handle people questioning his "sources" in any form.

Quite honestly, I laughed at it. He used that derogatory term and I knew immediately what was coming.

ย 

Attempting to scoot by without giving a credible source and hitting us with the โ€œthis guy I knowโ€ bs isnโ€™t going to fly on these boards.