Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington CommandersXGinuwine)

johne9109

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Golden State WarriorsXThe Greatful Dead)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Houston RocketsXBeyonce)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (LA ClippersXDr. Dre)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (LA LakersXIncubus)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Memphis GrizzliesXElvis Presley)
On 12/19/2023 at 10:39 AM, johne9109 said:

Memphis GrizzliesXElvis Presley

Memphis had to be Elvis' it just had to be. The circle wordmark is also in a similar vain to the Grizzlies wordmark. I swapped the light blue on the normal white jersey for the grizzlies yellow to tie into Elvis' jumpsuits

MGEP1

Love it! I'd like to see the TCB logo incorporate somehow. 

• Like 1

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Miami HeatXMiami Sound Machine)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Milwaukee BucksXSkylar Grey)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Minnesota TimberwolvesXLizzo)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New Orleans PelicansXLil Wayne)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New York KnicksXWu Tang Clan)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Oklahoma City ThunderXToby Kieth)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Orlando MagicXNsync)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Philadelphia 76ersXPatti Labelle)

Phoenix SunsXJimmy Eat World

For the Suns I took their really good statement jersey and then took Jimmy Eat World's more current wordmark and applied the gradient to it. For the name on the back I had to go with my personal song; even though it was used for another sports team

PSJEW1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Phoenix SunsXJimmy Eat World)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Portland Trail BlazersXThe Shins)

Sacramento KingsXDeftones

This is another one of my favorites. The Deftones script works so well on the Kings black jersey. I went with Cheng and 13 on the back in remembrance of band member Chi Cheng who passed away in 2013

SKD1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png